𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

Shinoa
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Just confess to him already!" Mitsuba exclaimed in front of me as I glared at her and shook my head.

"Shut up, Mitsu! I can't." I yelled and rolled my eyes to her, she just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes back at me.

"You know what, Shinoa? You're such an idiot, I'm sure that you have a chance with him even if we all know that he's popular and most of the girls like him; I mean, look! You're his best friend for goddamn sake!" She explained to me, serious. She was just looking directly at me to convince me about the confession thingy but I just continued shaking my head to show her a sign that I don't want to do such things. I really don't.

"I can't, it's not that easy to confess; what if he does not want me? What if he just ignored my feelings for him? What if we lose our friendship when I admit that I like him? You know me, Mitsuba. I don't want rejection and knowing him— every girls already confessed their feelings for him and you know what he did? He rejected them all." I said as I let out a heavy sigh, I don't want him to reject me if ever.

"Then all you have to do is to accept the fact, you need to confront him. Don't be such a coward, Shinoa. At least when he ignored your feelings; you know that you did your part— you have to face the rejection." Her words made my heart cracked a bit, I bit my lower lip.

"I'll try..." I mumbled.

"Don't try, Shinoa. Do it." She replied as she smiled at me genuinely. "Fight, fight, fight!" Mitsuba exclaimed with her both hands in the air, I just laughed a bit as I shook my head.

I hope I can directly confess to him, I hope my voice wouldn't shutter when I'm already confessing in front of him, I hope my whole body will not tremble. I've been holding this feelings for years and I can't hide this anymore, I want him to know my feelings for him. I'll try my best, I will.

This is hard, but I think this is the right time. I don't care anymore if he didn't like me back; I will just make him to like me— like how I'm liking him right now. Even if he's truly an idiot, I still want him. I'm referring to Yuichiro Hyakuya; yes him. I like Yu very much, no. I love him already.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Yuichiro

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Did Mika hurt you?" Yoichi directly asked me when he entered my room. "Did he beat you?" He added, again. I frowned as I shook my head.

"No, he didn't." I simply said, yes he didn't beat me but he just keep hurting my feelings.

"Are you sure, Yu?" He hesitated while looking at me, I just chuckled and held both of his shoulders to calm him.

"Have you seen any bruises? Nothing right, so he didn't do anything." I stated, he sighed and nodded slowly. "And look, I told you already that he's just drunk that night when he did that to me." I added and smiled weakly; Yoichi knew Mika just beaten me but the truth is, that bastard really raped me. What if Yoichi finds out? I don't know what I'm going to do anymore.

You know what, I would rather be beaten than to be raped. I snapped back into the reality when someone suddenly knocked on my door, I stood up and opened the door; it's Chess and Horn.

"Yes?" I asked, they just both bowed their heads.

"Master Mikaela was calling you." They both chorused, I looked at Yoichi; he just lowered his head to avoid my gaze and play with his fingers.