𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I'm staring at the window outside while my teacher was having a discussion, I was placed beside the window that's why I had a chance to lean my head over the window. Classes are really boring, it makes me sick! I want to sleep but I don't want to be in detention again, why do I have to attend school? Someone poked me from behind, I know who is that. I rolled my eyes as I glanced at her, guess who? The annoying purple haired girl, midget height and brown eyes, Shinoa Hiragi— she's one of my friends.

"You better listen to our teacher or else—"

"Or else what? You can't threaten me, you know." I said between my smirk as I leaned my face closer to her, I saw that she blushed as I smirked even more. Soon, she smirked back at me— I stopped when she's the one who was leaning her face closer to me.

"Yes I can, cherry boy. I will tell Guren about this then you will have a community service again." She giggled, I glared at her and slammed her table with both of my hands— everyone stared at us including our teacher.

"I said don't fucking call me Cherry Boy! Try to tell this to Guren then I will really cut your fucking neck!" I shouted, Guren Ichinose is a guidance teacher who happened to be my uncle— it means my mother; Yuki Hyakuya was Guren's little sister. I don't want to have a fucking community service again! I don't want to clean the fucking entire school! My classmates bursted into laughter, the annoying girl continued to giggle and pointed at our teacher.

"Hyakuya Yuichiro! Go to the detention office!" Our teacher yelled, I parted my lips into 'O' and looked at my teacher who is glaring straight at my eyes. I gulped and faked a smile to him, I scratched the back of my neck.

"But! But Shinoa is the one to blame!" I pointed to her but she just shrugged her shoulder and showed her tongue to me.

"Now!" The teacher shouted once again that's why I jumped in shock, I pouted my lips and started to leave the room. "You too, Hiragi Shinoa!" He yelled, I want to jump in happiness when I heard her name— I looked at her, her face didn't know how to react. She looked back at me as I'm the one who showed my tongue to her and I put my hand on my mouth and started to laugh when she's walking near to me. When we're walking through the corridor she just keep punching my shoulder.

"If you didn't shout at me like an idiot in the middle of discussion, this wouldn't have happened to us!" She huffed as she rolled her eyes to me, I just shrugged my shoulder as I put both of my hands in my pocket.

"If you didn't insult me, this shit wouldn't have happened to us." I murmured.

"Unbelievable." She whispered by herself but she knows that I heard that, I just rolled my eyes while shaking my head.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

・ ∽ ❀✿❀ ∽ ・
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"How was the detention office?" The violet eyes, blonde haired girl— Mitsuba Sangu asked both me and Shinoa when we arrived the cafeteria. Our friends were giggling with each other like an idiot, I just glared at them as I sat irritatedly on our table.

"I can't believe it! We just wrote almost 200 'sorry' words on the paper, my hand freaking hurts! This is your fault, Yu!" Shinoa yelled, I just ignored her.

"Because idiot Yu don't know how to respect our teacher." The annoying telephone pole said to me, it's the idiot Shiho Kimizuki who has violet eyes and a pink hair. I don't know why he's one of my friends, I mean I can't handle an idiot like him! He's like the most annoying person I've ever known.