𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Third Person
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Yuichiro, hey get up." A voice said from nowhere, the tone of the voice was familiar. It's so gentle and soft at the same time, the black velvet haired boy groaned in replied, ignoring the sound. All he wants to do is to lay in bed, sleep, and get more some rest. Yu's body is hot and he can't feel his own main— it was all nothing but numb. He can't open his eyes either to look to that person too, the edge of his eyes were throbbing, it's so heavy. He's been crying non stop and he thought his eyes were already swollen.

"Yu..." The voice called him again as Yu felt the heavy thing nearer to him like someone had sat on his bed, the raven felt a person's warm hand gently patting his head and cheek but it stopped when the hand touched Yu's skin. He heard a loud gasps.

"Oh, god! You're so hot Yuichiro! You have a fever! You're sick!" There's a sign of hesitation in the voice while saying that, the raven did nothing but to wimper, enduring the bruises that were aching in and out of his body. Yuichiro slowly opened his eyes and saw the brunette sitting beside him while looking down at him. It is his step brother, Yoichi— and he looks so worried about him.

"Yoi?" He spoke in murmur, trying to move and to sit up but he couldn't.

"Relax your body, Yu. I will not go to school for today, I will take care of you." Yoichi held the soft cotton sheet and put in on Yu's body and he caressed his step brother's soft ravenette hair with a handle of care, Yuichiro only shook his head in disagreement.

"No, Yoichi! You have to attend school, I'm fine and I can handle this." The raven lied, he's obviously lying, he's not fine and he can't handle this. He's too weak to carry this on his own, Yoichi stared at him for a second. Yes, he's very upset to Yu but he can't leave his step brother like this, he can't just ran off and left Yuichiro with this kind of situation. He's still upset to Yu, for not telling him what's happening in his life.

"I talked to Shinoa yesterday..." The brunette started and took a deep breath that's why his step brother looked back at him directly. "She really miss you, Yu, I think you should at least call her— because she's worried sick, she said you're not answering any of her call anymore and she feels like you didn't like her at all." Yoichi added as the raven looked up and held his fist, trying to sit up and slowly picked up his phone under his pillow, he stared at his phone book for a second, looking for her girlfriend's name. There, he found it but he just stared on it, thinking twice if he will press the call button. He shook his head, he had no choice but to diall Shinoa's number. It rings twice as the other line answered it.

"Hello?" The purple immediately said through the call when she saw the caller's ID and she's very happy because it is his boyfriend calling her, although, she wasn't expecting the sudden call.

"Shinoa..." Yuichiro whispered her name in raspy voice, clearing his throat after that. The lavender haired girl blushed as her heart was beating so fast, she really missed his voice, she really missed the way Yu was calling her name that way; it sounds corny but it's like a music in Shinoa's ear and she wants to hear it from him even if she doesn't like her own name. "I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls, I'm just busy..." The raven mumbled.

"I understand, I've missed you..." Shinoa said in sweet voice and sat at her desk while staring at the window outside, thinking about his boyfriend's feature. She rested her chin onto her palm, giggling on herself. Yu just paused for a while, surpised when Shinoa said that, he then smiled a bit.