𝓉𝑒𝓃

Yuichiro

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I've been avoiding Shinoa for weeks now, I'm ignoring and staying away from her just like what Mikaela said to me; yes, I don't want to obey him— I really don't want but I have no choice, My bastard step father left me with no choice. I'm trapped and I can't do anything about that, I can't disobey him right now. I'm weak and I have nothing, nothing left.

My virginity, my dignity, my pride, my body, my soul, and mostly my bestfriend; in one word, all part of me was stolen.

I'm in the rooftop of our school and I'm all alone; sitting at the ground while leaning my back at the railings, I'm thinking of everything what's happening in my mess up life. It is really hard to adjust, even if half month already passed— I can't adjust on what he did to me, my step brother still doesn't know about what is really happening between me and Mika. Just to be honest, I really don't want to go home. I sighed and rest my head comfortably as I closed my eyes.

"Yuichiro!" Someone yelled my name, I slowly look at the person who called me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why are you avoiding, Shinoa?!" He exclaimed and I even noticed that he looks irritated, I just glanced up to him for a second and looked away after that.

"I'm not avoiding her." I said.

"Liar! Everyone already knew that you keep avoiding her." He stated with serious tone and face.

"I'm not and this is none of your business, Yoichi." I huffed but I paused for a moment when I realized what I had said to him. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

"It is my damn business, Yuichiro! I'm your step brother and she's our friend! You're really insensitive! You didn't even know or didn't even notice that you just keep hurting someone's feeling." He replied immediately, I just frowned.

"What? Hurting? I don't get it." I responded.

"Didn't you know that you're hurting Shinoa's feeling? She's crying, Yu! And she seems so hurt, go and comfort her." My eyes widened when I heard him said that, crying? Shinoa's crying?! And it's all my fault!

"What?!" I stood up quickly and held his both shoulders. "Where is she?!" I hesitated.

"I don't know where is she right now, but I think she's at the back of our school area." He said.

"Thanks." I nodded and began to run at Shinoa's location, damn me! Why I obeyed that bastard order? He shouldn't control my life! This is my fucking life and he couldn't do anything about my life. Nobody can't control my life, I've became so blinded about my surroundings.

I run fast until I reached the back of our school. I stopped when I saw my friends— Shinoa was sitting on the bench with Mitsuba and Kimizuki, she's covering her face with both of her hands. I took a deep breath as I walk near to them, the two just looked at me but Shinoa's still covering her face and she didn't even notice my presence. I gave the two a sign that leave Shinoa and me alone, they just nodded and left quietly; I sat beside her and relax my body in the bench.

"Why are you crying?" I suddenly asked that's why I saw her jumped in shock when she recognized my voice. She immediately glanced up to me as her eyes widened then wiped her tears away.