𝑜𝓃𝑒

[ A/N: Hi guys! The picture is representing Yuki Amane & Mikaela HyakuyaBy the way guys, REMINDER; This story is S-Rated so expect that some parts/chapters are WARNING, if you're not comfortable with rape scenes or abusive scenesplease don't read this story. If you're not into BAD and ABUSIVE Mikadon't read my story. It was already in the description so I don't have to remind this in every chapter where there's a trigger warning because it will become spoiler, that's all.

Enjoy reading everyone!

( 7/23/2021) FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, I DON'T CONDONE WHAT I WROTE IN THIS STORY.

STOP READING IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE PROBLEMATIC SHITS, OKAY?

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU WILL ONLY SAY RUDE THINGS TO THE AUTHOR. I ALREADY PUT A WARNING IN THE DESCRIPTION, IN THE FIRST CHAPTER AND HERE'S THE WARNING AGAIN.

That's all, just wanted to remind AGAIN. ]

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

What the hell is going on? I mean, what happened to Mika? What gotten to him? Why did he suddenly call for me?! I'm trembling; I shook my head to get rid of what I am thinking as I started to walk to Mika's office. This is the first time that I will actually see the interior of his office and I will have to talk to him, I clenched my jaw to calm myself.

I stopped when I finally reached his office, I tried to lift my hand to knock the door but my whole body is frozen. I really need to calm down! It's not like Mikaela will do something to you Yuichiro, maybe he justhe just want to talk to you or what.

You're just scared.

I'm not scared, goddamit! And now I'm talking to myself?! I really am nervous, what will Mika gonna say to me? Will he blame me now? Will he slap me and shout at me? Will he take my head off?

Fuck!

What am I even thinking?! I knocked the door while my body was trembling in fear, okay okay! I will admit it, I'm scared! Fucking scared, I hope he will not kill me or do anything stupid to me I mean, I want to live more!

"Come in." My eyes widened as I am stunned in my place when I heard his deep voice, I shake my hand to restrain myself from trembling.

I slowly opened the door as I entered his office, I quickly smelled the sweet aroma inside his office— it must be his perfume. I looked at the blond haired man who was sitting in the swivel chair, he was facing the window outside while he was holding something— it's a picture of my mother. I jumped in shock when he swing his swivel chair to face me, before I could face him I quickly lowered my head to look down from avoiding his gaze. I can feel that he's directly staring at me that's why I lowered my head even more, fuck the shit Yuichiro.

Calm your dick!

How can I calm my dick in a situation like this? I mean I could wish that the ground would open up and swallow me in order to the avoid this goddamn situation! I just stood there, in a panic-driven haze while I played with my fingers— still not facing my step father.