𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

[A/N: I published a new fanfic story by the way, if you're interested; feel free to visit my profile! The title of my new MikaYuu Story is 'Endless Love', I based the story on twilight, diabolik lovers, vampire knight and many more vampire stories.

I have my upcomings works too, I really like dark themes/psychological genre so don't question me if most of my upcoming stories are dark, I'm planning to write Yandere Story too; I know right, I'm weird Hahaha.

I want to thank the amazing readers of this story, thank you thank you thank you for the lovely comments, for the votes, for the amazing feedbacks! I love you all so much, y'all inspire me to finish this. I'm so sorry by the way for the lame or for the boring chapters, blame my fvcking brain Hahaha.

It's my birthday today that's why I decided to publish the epilogue, birthday gift for myself Hohoho xD

Again, arigato! I love you all! See you! :* <3

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

E P I L O G U E

Yuichiro

4 years later...

I sighed heavily and massaged my temple while looking at every sheets of papers on my desk, I stared and looked every drawings that I've made. My head is hurt like hell, I've been cutting, lining, drawing some scenes on the paper since yesterday; all day and all night in fact, I need a fucking sleep.

I'm twenty one years old fucked up grown man now. When I've finished my studies I decided to be a manga artist, Owasera studio took me in as one of their manga artists. The director of the company named Kagami discovered my talents, my skills, my technique and uniqueness; that's why, they decided to take me.

Yes, I'm so very greatful of my job but, I'll admit that it's hard. Honestly, I couldn't have a proper fucking sleep.

I rested my back on the swivel chair where I was sitting, I giggled when I saw Asuramaru jumped on my lap. I stroked his violet soft fur and put him on my desk. I stood up as I walked towards the door and then exited my room, I went through the kitchen and grab some snacks from our refrigerator. I heard a slight footsteps walking towards here. "Do you want me to cook some food for you?" Someone suddenly asked, I turned my head and looked where the voice came from.

I smiled at the white haired, icy blue eyes, pake skin grown man and shook my head as a response. "No, it's okay Shinya, Milk and cake are enough for my stomach." I spoke and giggled.

Shinya Hiragi is Guren's lover who was happened to be Shinoa's step brother. There's nothing wrong with him, he is so kind, he cooks delicious, he's always defending me to my stupid uncle or should I say, to my stupid adoptive father. Shinya is like a mother to me, he's treating and loving me and Yoichi like his own son.

"You should at least take a sleep, Yuichiro, you look really tired honestly." He commented while sitting at the dining chair too, infront of me. "Or... You should go and watch movie from theater and have some date with your friends, you need some time for yourself, Yu, relax a bit; don't stress yourself too much." He said, I gave him a slight nod.