𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Yoichi
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

We were heading back to our school, our fieldtrip was already done that's why we're going home after this. Soon, when we arrived— the students already exited the bus with their stuffs. I woke Kimizuki up who was comfortably sleeping beside me, he looked around and yawned lazily.

"I've enjoyed our fieldtrip a lot!" Mitsuba suddenly exclaimed, I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, me too." I commented.

"5 days were still short for us." Kimizuki said while yawning.

"Yeah too bad, Yu wasn't able to come with us." I paused for a while when I heard Shinoa said that, I slowly looked at her.

"I'm so sorry guys, I really can't tell you about what's happening but don't worry; he's perfectly fine. He just had so many personal problems and he told me not to tell everyone." I lied, Shinoa sighed and held my hand.

"I've got a feeling, Yoichi." She said as I twitched my eyebrows.

"What feeling?" I asked her.

"Please don't get angry at me when I tell you this but when we were dating, your step father found out about our relationship and I saw how much he got angry. The look of his face was so scary— I just want to ask if did he do something wrong with Yu that night?" Shinoa said with a worried expression, I slowly shook my head and took a deep breath.

"I don't know what happened that night." I mumbled, she raised his eyebrows as Mitsuba and Kimizuki looked directly at us.

"But you said, when I called Yu's phone you were the one who answered it right? You said he's fine." I started to hesitate when she said that.

"I don't know what happened, he told his butler to lock me up in my room—" Before I could say that I quickly put my hand on my mouth when I suddenly realized that I slipped out the secrets from my own lips, their eyes becomes wide.

"Locked you up in your room? Where's Yu that time? Did he lock him up too in his room?" Mitsuba was the one who asked that, my heart is racing.

Should I tell them?

"Please guys, don't tell this to everyone. Please, I'm begging you not to tell this..." I looked each of them as my eyes were also begging, they slowly nodded. "Promise me that you guys won't tell anyone about this." I stated seriously, they sighed and gave me a nod.

"Our step father. He beat Yuichiro, I don't know what happened but I just found him in his room— he had so many bruises and wounds that time so I'm sure our step father beat him up." I said under my heavy breathing, they parted their mouth in shock.

"WHAT?!" Shinoa screamed.

"Why didn't you tell about this to us?! He's abusing your step brother for goddamn sake!" Kimizuki growled.

"Is this the reason why Yuichiro wasn't able to attend class?! Is this his personal problems?! Is he always beating Yu?!" Mitsuba added.

"I'm going to tell this to Mr. Guren Ichinose!" Shinoa was about to walk away but I quickly pulled her arm back, she glared at me and shoved my hand.