𝓈𝒾𝓍

Third Person
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Mikaela followed his step son as he grabbed Yu's wrist tightly and pulled the raven haired boy closer to him, Yuichiro parted his mouth and he looked back at Mikaela. He was about to yell something but his step father suddenly crashed his lips into him. His eyes widened as he tried to move away from his arms but Mikaela pulled him even more closer to his body, Yu was shaking. It was very different from the last time he kissed Yuichiro's lips, it was gentle and passionately back then but now— it was harsh and aggressive.

"Hmp!" Yuichiro bit his step father's lip that's why Mikaela parted their kisses, he pushed his step father away from him and started to run towards his room. His heart was pounding so loud, he failed to escape because sadly; Mikaela caught him. He quickly held Yu on his neck as the raven haired boy choked up and gripped Mika's palm, the man moved his face closer to Yu's.

"You don't want a care from me right? So be it." Mikaela whispered on his ear as he lifted Yuichiro and placed him onto his right shoulder, Yu punched his back. The boy keep punching his back trying to get away from him.

The blond haired man quickly opened the front door of his room and violently threw Yuichiro on his bed, he immediately hovered on top of Yu before he could get away. The boy tried to push his step father but Mikaela used his one strong hand to pin Yu's both hands above his head. He then sucks Yuichiro's neck and licked it, trying to taste the sweet skin from his step son. The raven haired boy moved his face side to side trying to stop the man.

"What happened to the— 'you can do whatever you want to do to me', huh?" Mikaela imitated Yu's tone as he smirked devilishly, Yu shook his head.

"Please, please! I'll do anything but not this." Yuichiro whimpered when Mikaela bit his neck, ignoring him. A small teak of tears fall down on Yu's cheeks as the blond continued to suck the side of Yu's neck where he had bitten him, he tangled his hand on Yu's hair as he licked his step son lips; craving for more.

"But I want this, I want you right now." Mikaela forcefully removed Yu's clothes one by one, the raven tried to stop him but again— he failed. He was completely naked in front of his step father, he's scared now and didn't bother to care or to feel embarrassed of his appearance right now— Mikaela traveled his red eyes into his bare body as he licked his own lips seductively. Yu's terrified, he was trembling in fear.

The small wave of panic filled Yu when Mikaela started to remove his own clothes too, first his upper clothes then he unzipped his pants to let out his hard on cock. Mika picked his necktie and tied it on Yu's both wrists over the head board of his bed. The tip of the blond's finger roamed Yu's body from chest, on his waist, thigh and slowly on his member. Mikaela groped it as the raven bit his lower lip trying to stop his moan. All you can see in Mika's eyes are overlasting lust.

"You like this, huh?" Mikaela said as he began to stoke Yu's cock, the boy twitched and tried his best to wiggle from his grip bit it's no use. Mika smirked while keep stroking his member, Yu shook his head.

"St—stop stop!" Yuichiro moans turned to small cries, he couldn't take this anymore; any time soon his own body will give up.

He moved his legs violenty trying to push Mika and stop him from what he's doing but the blond just pinned his legs and pumped his groin harder, the raven wants to stop his moans but he couldn't— Mikaela glanced up to him and watched the boy's reaction. Yuichiro shut his eyes for him not to see further humiliation; he then tried to keep his mouth shut to stop the unexpected sounds coming out from his own lips. The blond began to wear his creepy smirk while looking back at Yu's private parts.