𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I slowly opened my eyes hoping that it was all just a nightmare but sadly, it was not a bad dream. It's a cruel reality that I wanted to escape, my emerald eyes traveled my surroundings. I'm still in the room of that heartless monster, I want to peek a look beside me but I didn't dare to do it because I'm scared. I'm scared to look at the bastard devil who raped me, who did disgusted things to me. I felt the edge of my eyes became tearly.

No Yuichiro, you're strong. You're not going to cry like a baby, you have to be strong.

I took a deep breath as I slowly sat up on the bed, I glanced around the room but no one's there beside me. I'm glad that he's not here. I shook my head trying to stand up, I hissed and fell weakly in the bed when I felt the pain— the pain's all over my body but mostly, the worse pain is in my ass. I stayed in my place trying to think what I'm going to do, how do I get out from this hell.

I hit the sight of the foods beside me, I frowned while looking at it. Who the hell put this in here? Whatever, I don't care. I'm sure that devil was the one who put it in here, yes I am hungry but I don't want to eat it. I don't want anything from him, not anymore. I sighed heavily trying to pick up my clothes on the ground, I gently put it on my naked body one by one even if my whole body still hurts like hell. I give in all my strength to stand up too, I held the head board on the bed with both of my hands to support me.

"Ouch!" I yelped and fell on the bed again. "Fuck! Fuck." I mumbled under my heavy breath.

"Oh? You're awake." I gasped in fear when I heard that voice, the voice came from a person that I hated the most— the evil heartless bastard who raped me. Who did this to me, who hurt my Mom. I didn't take a chance to look at him, I just completely ignored him as I'm trying to stand up to get out from his room but I failed. I want to cuss non stop right now, where is the wheel chair when you need it? Fuck.

"Ow, what a good greeting to your step father. Good morning to you too, Yu." He said as I heard his footsteps walking towards me, I didn't respond to him and still ignoring his presence at all. No matter how much I'm trying to stand up, it will end up to me whimpering in pain.

"I see, you want to get back to your room now?" He asked me, he's now standing beside me. I didn't glance at him, how dare he talking to me like nothing happened? How dare he?! How dare he talking to me like he didn't do such things to me or should I say, raped me?! I gripped my fist trying to hold back my emotions.

"Eat this before you go to your room, you have to gain strength." He stated as he picked the tray of food beside me and show it in front of me, I looked away as I continued ignoring him. "Ah? Your wrists have bruises, do you want me to feed you then?" He asked again as he picked up the spoon, the anger boiled inside of me. Before he could do of something else I quickly shoved the tray of food emotionlessly that's why it fell on the ground.

"Leave me alone you bastard, I don't need your help!" I yelled in anger, I didn't care anymore about everything.

"That's it." I heard him said before I felt the strong force pressed on both of my cheeks, I whimpered as he tightly gripped my cheeks with his filthy hand— he harshly tilted my head for me to look up to him, I gulped when I saw his fierce red eyes. I can see that he was already pissed because of my sudden action, but hell I care! "I'm trying to be good and have some patience here but you keep breaking it!" He huffed in front of me, I laughed sarcastically.