𝓉𝓌𝑜

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I woke up when my alarm clock started to ring like there's no tomorrow. I groaned in annoyance as I sat up in my bed to pick the fucking alarm clock and threw it out to the wall, I rolled my eyes when I saw it broke into pieces.

"You deserve it for waking me up every damn time!" I shouted, I laid in my bed again— when I was about to close my eyes someone suddenly knocked on my door. I know who the hell it is, the one and only who was always making sure that I'm already awake. He barged in at my door without asking my permission if I want him to come in, great right? I saw him glancing at the alarm clock that I threw.

"Yuichiro! How many times would you want to break down your alarm clock?! The maids are getting tired bringing you those precious alarm clock— it's the only way to make you wake up! Get your ass up there!" The green eyes, brown haired young man yelled— I yawned lazily and slowly sat up. I looked at Asura who was sleeping beside me— I stroked him as I sighed before glancing at the brown haired young man.

"Alarm clock is annoying, Yoichi. Why would you wake me up instead?" I asked as I scratched my nape, he raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"No way! I don't want to be your morning irritation, I'd rather go to school without your lazy ass." He said as he rolled his eyes, I just pouted my mouth.

"That's rude, Yoichi." I replied in a murmur.

"Yeah right, go to the bathroom now. Crowley said that Dad is waiting for us in the dining room." He stated, I paused when I heard that Mika is waiting for us. I mean, yes I'm used to it that we're always eating together but now I felt different— because Mika and I were okay now and I hope he will speak or talk to me starting today. For the past 3 years when we're eating together he's always talking to Yoichi and keep ignoring my existence, he didn't even take a chance to glance or look at me during that time.

"Ow, man. I hate school!" I huffed.

"Hurry, quick!" He shouted that's why I jumped, I just rolled my eyes and went to get my stuff before I went to my bathroom for me to take a shower.

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
・ ∽ ❀✿❀ ∽ ・
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

When we reached the dining room, I saw a blonde haired man who was reading a newspaper with his crossed legs— I stared at him directly. He was wearing a glasses and a black coat suit with black neck tie, looks like he's going to work. Sometimes, he's staying in our mansion to work on his papers inside of his office but sometimes he goes in his company to work.

"Good Morning, young masters." The red haired man bowed at me and to Yoichi, it's Crowley— Mika's butler. We nodded and gave him a genuine smile.

"Good morning, Dad." Yoichi formally said and bowed, he looked at me and pinched my arm. I winced as I glared at him— he was signing something to me, he signed to greet our step father too.

"Morning, Mi— Dad." I said and bowed too, I looked back at Yoichi who was smiling widely to me while nodding. I just rolled my eyes and looked back at Mikaela, he looked up at me and Yoichi. His red eyes stared at me for a second and nodded then smile sweetly, all of us gasped including Crowley and the maids when we saw he smiled.

'Shit? Why is my heart racing?'

Oh, god. How I've missed that beautiful smile, I never thought that I'm ever going to see that smile again what I've used to see every time back then. Maybe he didn't change at all, I think he's still the same Mika who was always cheerful and always smiles often. But that smirk— what is the meaning of that?