𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

[A/N: Dedicated this chapter to her! <3 I want to thank her for the lovely comments and for the ideas that she gave me about what's going to happen in this chapter! Thank you so much NamanariEnoshima ilysm! :*

By the way, I'm so sorry for the lame lemon in the last chapter; just reminder guysI'm suck in writing smut. Yeah, so...

This is long chapter and the next will be the last or should I say; the epilogue. So, enjoy reading guys!]

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

Third Person

The blonde haired man parked his car infront of his friend's mansion, he stopped the engine and traveled his eyes on the mansion. He took a deep breath before he exited his car and slowly walked near to the gate, the blond lifted his hand and pushed the doorbell button. The maids opened the gate and smiled at him.

"Good morning, Sir. Mikaela." The two maids greeted him as they bowed their heads to him.

"Where is Krul?" Mika asked as he gave them a nod and a slight forced smile. He visited his friend's mansion because he wants to talk to Krul and he wants to tell her what happened between him and Yuichiro the other night, Yu was avoiding him since that night; he's been treating him like a non existing person. He even comfront the boy and talk to him but the raven just ignored him, he really wanted to talk with his step son.

"She's here, Sir Mikaela, she's in the living room." The maid said.

"Can I come in?" The blond asked as the two maids immediately nodded and widely opened the gate to welcome the man.

Mikaela entered the mansion and looked around, it's been months since he visited his friend's mansion. He went through the living since he already knew the mansion, he saw the pink haired woman who was sitting comfortably at the sofa while drinking some red wine. The woman didn't notice him, she is just taking all of her attention on the flatscreen TV.

"Madam Krul, your friend is in here; he wants to see you." The first maid said and then bowed her head, Krul just raised her eyebrows but she didn't look at the maid.

"Who?" She took a small sip on the glass of red wine.

"Hello Krul, it's Mikaela." The blonde haired man called as he walked towards them, the pink haired woman froze in her place when she heard the same familiar voice. She slowly looked up and meet the gaze of her friend, her expression turned dull— she didn't expect that Mika still have a guts to show his face to her after what he'd did to his poor step son.

"Leave us here." The woman demanded to the maids, the servants nodded and bowed their heads as they left the two in the living room. "What are you doing here?" Krul asked, coldly.

"I just want to talk to you, Krul." The blonde haired man stated while looking straightly at her, the woman just narrowed her eyes to her.

"Talk about what, Mikaela? Talk about your bullshits? Talk about how you're abusing Yuichiro?" Krul can't help it but to raise her voice, she stomped put the glass of wine on the table and stood up from her place.