𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I slightly bumped my forehead again and again onto my chair, I can't stop thinking about the kiss. Every night when I'm about to sleep, the same scene always goes inside my head. I want to get the scenario out of my head, I want to get rid of this memory! That was my first kiss and yet he didn't even say sorry to me! I'm his step son and he's my step father for god's sake!

One week had already passed and here I am thinking of the same scene over and over again, I can't move on! He was talking to me like nothing happened between us but when I'm with him my heart is beating faster and I don't know why! I can't think directly, why did he do that? Why? Why is my stupid heart beating so fast whenever I'm looking at him or he's near with me after what happened? Why do I feel that somehow a part of me liked that kiss?

I put both of my hands on my face as I shook my head. I didn't tell this to anyone, not even to my friends or to Yoichi. I feel guilty, so guilty. I'm a sinner, biggest jerk in the whole world. What would Mom gonna say? I let him to do those things to me; stuff that he was only supposed to do with my Mom, I let him took advantage of me! I don't know how many times I said sorry to my Mom, I just can't help to feel that I've done something wrong— really wrong.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Flash Back
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Mikaela already claimed my lips. My eyes widened even more, my mind's not processing very well because of the sudden kiss. I was about to push Mikaela hard as much as I could but Mika moved his lips as our lips collide. I gasped as the blonde haired man bit my lower lip and continued to kiss my lips passionately, I whimpered trying to hold back my moan.

What the hell is going on?! A man is kissing another boy?!

I don't know why but I can feel butterflies inside my stomach, I can't resist this anymore. My own body was going to give up and it is betraying me, I don't want this to happen— I really don't! But I kissed him back, I can't help it! I can feel his lips forming into a smirk when he'd noticed that I've kissed him back.

Mom.

I came back to the reality as I opened my eyes widened when the image of my Mom suddenly popped out inside my head, I struggled from his arm and pushed him hard that's why he fell on the ground. He looked at me, shocked— that would describe his expression. I tried to hold back my tears but I've failed, I quickly put my hand on my face and wiped my tears harshly. I glared at him and formed my palm into fist, this is wrong! This is so wrong!

"Why the hell did you do that for?!" I yelled and shook my head, I let out a heavy sigh. "Just forget it!" I shouted as I quickly picked up my stuff and walked away, I didn't wait for him to respond. My whole body is trembling in anger with myself, why did I reciprocate his kiss?! Why are you such an idiot Yuichiro?!

Mom, Mom, Mom...

I'm so sorry. You just have a stupid son, that thing won't happen again.

End
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Yu, are you okay?" Shinoa suddenly asked from behind as she poked my back, I glanced at her and nodded while I forced my smile.

Liar.

I'm not okay, of course. Who the hell will be okay after what happened when the step father suddenly kissed his step son and the idiot step son kissed back his stepfather, great right?