𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Third Person

"Yoichi, please..." Yuichiro muttered and knocked the door once again.

"Don't talk to me." He heard his step brother's yelled from inside his room, the raven sighed heavily.

"Please, listen to me brother. Look, Yoichi, I know this is hard for you but you have to listen to me—" He was interrupted when the brunette finally opened the door of his room.

"I won't listen to you! You are the one who need to listen here! We need to get out from this goddamn mansion." The brown haired boy vehemently said.

"Give him a chance, give Mika a chance, please." The black haired boy mumbled but Yoichi quickly shook his head as a response.

"Chance? Yu? Did you hear yourself? Do you know what you're saying?" The brunette asked him in disbelief. "Answer me, Yu, what is really Mikaela to you? Huh?" He added.

"He's our step father, Yoichi." Said Yuichiro, the brunette frowned at him.

"Step father? The step son isn't supposed to treat his step father like he's so special to him, like a damn lover in other word." Yoichi scoffed, the black velvet haired boy took a deep breath and shut his eyes.

"Yoichi, please."

"You know what Yu? I'm really going to laugh if I found out that you've really fallen for him, I'm sure that's not the answer why you're acting like this. I mean, he's your Mom's husband for God's sake and he raped you, he beat you, he hurt you. Just what the fuck? You're not stupid to fall for him right? And one more thing, it's forbidden! Never heard that kind of story in my whole life, a step son and a step father? That sounds so gro—"

"What if I really am?" Yuichiro cut his step brother's sentence, he stared at Yoichi with a blank expression written on his face.

"What do you mean?" The brunette asked as he twitched his eyebrows, Yu bit his lower lip and formed his palm into fists.

"What if I've really fallen for him? What if my feelings for him is the real reason why I am acting like this? What if I say that I betrayed Mom? What if I admit to you right now that I'm truly a stupid person who'd already fall for him? Is that sounds gross to you? Falling in love sounds gross to you? I'm a person, Yoichi. My heart will beat when I'm with a person who I truly love. I'm a person, Yoichi. I can love, I can forgive. I'm a person, Yoichi. I'm just a person, Yoichi. I believe that sometimes, we had a right love in a wrong time." Yuichiro stated, he let out a heavy sigh again and continues biting his lower lip. Tears streamed down on Yu's face, the brunette gasped in shock with his eyes widened as Yu just shook his head and wiped his tears away.

"Yu..." Yoichi whispered while walking towards his step brother.

"I love him, Yoichi, I really do. I love Mikaela so much." He sobbed as tears continue to fall down on his cheeks, he didn't bother to wipe it because it might just led to nowhere.

"I'm so sorry, Yu, I'm so sorry. I hurt your feelings again, I'm sorry. I didn't know— I'm sorry, oh God! I'm such an idiot! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Yuichiro." Yoichi hesitated and can't help it but to burst out into tears.

"You don't have to say sorry, I just want you to accept it, Yoichi. Accept me for loving him, for loving Mika." He patted the brunette's shoulder, Yoichi quickly nod his head and hugged his step brother tightly. He missed his step brother so much and he's happy because Yuichiro finally told him the truth, he just want this; he just want Yu to speak about the truth.