𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Shinoa
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Shinoa, hey! Could you please stop doing that?! Just calm your tits!" Mitsuba yelled in annoyance, I finally stopped from walking each corner of her room. I don't know why I feel so uncomfortable, I looked at my phone as I glanced at Mitsu. She frowned at me.

"You better take a chill pill and sit your ass in here!" She exclaimed while tapping the nearer space beside her, I sighed and slowly sat at her bed.

"I have a bad, bad feeling." I mumbled while looking down.

"Why?" She asked quickly, I looked up to her and took a deep breath.

"Yuichiro and I were dating." I replied as I saw her eyes widened, she parted her mouth with her shock face like she didn't believe me.

"Oh, Shinoa! I didn't know you're that desperate. Well, I can't stop you from that silly day dreaming of yours." She commented as she laughed hard at me, I raised my eyebrows and slapped her forehead. She parted her mouth into O and touched her forehead where I had slapped her.

"I'm not day dreaming or joking, Mitsuba. I'm serious here." I stated in serious tone, she stopped laughing and paused for a while while looking at me directly. She suddenly crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at me, I frowned.

"If you two were dating then you should be happy right now!" She shouted, I immediately shook my head in disagreement. I started to tell her about me and Yuichiro, that we're dating at night and about other stuff that we did together. She's just listening to me while nodding.

"Then last night, I was about to kiss him but someone pulled him away from me and did you know who is that? It's his step father; the one that we talked about back then, the red eyes, blonde handsome man. I saw his face, Mitsuba! And I can tell what is his reaction, I think he's really angry and it scares the hell of me." I explained to her everything as I bit my lower lip after that trying to calm myself.

"Oh come on, Shinoa! What if Yu just did unnecessary things and his step father didn't like it, every parents will be furious if their son or daughter did something that is not the right to do. Maybe, they just had a little fight last night. It's normal, Shinoa." Mitsuba said as she shrugged both of her shoulders, I shook my head again.

"I... I don't know, maybe I'm just a little bit paranoid. Aish! I think too much again, I should call Yuichiro." I responded, she nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

"Good idea." She simply said, I dialled Yu's number. It's been two missed calls before he answered my call.

"Hello Yu." I said cheerfully and can't help myself but to smile.

"Uhm, hello Shinoa. This is not Yu, it's me Yoichi."

"Ow? Where is he? Why are you holding his phone?" I pouted my lips while saying that, I heard him laughed a bit.

"Are you that disappointed that this is not Yu and this is just me? So rude, Shinoa." He teased on the other line, I chuckled.

"Hey! I'm not that rude, Yoichi. I just want to ask if he's perfectly fine!" I began to laugh after saying that but I stopped when I realized that he didn't quickly reply at me, I heard him laughed but I noticed that it is just a force laugh. I cleared my throat.