𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Third Person

Mikaela scratched his nape while twitching his eyebrows, he's waiting for his step son to come inside his room and ask him some random questions that will surely piss him but Yu suddenly stopped doing that; the black velvet haired boy usually visiting his room and keep asking him where he's going everyday. He's expecting Yuichiro to go early in his room but there's no Yu in there that he was expecting. It's been two days since Mikaela had realized that the raven was avoiding him. He's irritated and he didn't even know why, he should be happy because the boy is not pissing him anymore but he feels like he's waiting for his step son. He shook his head to get rid of his thoughts and took all of his attention on his laptop.

"Damn brat." He muttered on himself.

Mika irritately stood up and exited his room, he will look for Yuichiro and see what he's doing right now. He went in his room but the raven was not in there, he went to Yoichi's room also but he's not in there too. When he arrived at the living room, he stopped when he finally saw his step son. Yuichiro was siting at the couch in the living room while he's reading a book, the blonde haired man slowly walked towards him and stood in front of him but as usual; the boy didn't look at him or even notice him. He's just paying attention on the book that he's reading. The man cleared his throat as the raven flinched and slowly looked up at him.

"Oh, Mikaela— Hi..." He said, awkwardly.

"What are you reading?" Mika asked while traveling his red eyes on the cover of his book.

"Uhm... Some random books, Percy Jackson." Yuichiro responded while looking away.

"I didn't know that you're reading that kind of books." Mikaela raised his eyebrows as the boy shrugged as a response.

"Well, I love this book so much. Percy Jackson is my favorite book series, and Mom used to read this to me." The emerald said as the blond nodded slowly. "By the way, do you need something?" Yu asked when he realized that Mika was just standing there while looking at him directly.

"Are you avoiding me?" The blonde haired man suddenly asked that's why his step son paused a bit.

"No, I'm not." Yu simply replied.

"Don't fuck with me, why are you avoiding me?" Mikaela snapped.

"No, I'm not really avoiding you. It's just— I'm not in the mood these past few days, Yoichi and I had a little fight." He lied, Yu was really avoiding him. He can't understand himself, he couldn't understand his real feelings for him. Everyday and everynight, what Yoichi asked him really bothered him a lot. He was so confused what's happening inside his heart, Yoichi and Yu was not talking to each other too, it's so awkward for the both of them.

"Are you sure you're not avoiding me?" Mikaela asked again.

"Yes, I really am not avoiding you." Yuichiro said.

"Alright." Mika muttered as he slowly walked away from him as Yu just read again his book, the blond stopped walking and looked back once again at the boy who was reading comfortably at the couch.

He walked back at Yu, the raven looked up at him when he noticed his step father in front of him. The black velvet haired boy has a big question mark written on his face.

"Mikaela?"

"Do you want to go somewhere?" The blond asked as the boy frowned.