𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Yoichi, where are the other maids?" I asked him as we walked through our classroom, I've suddenly noticed that I didn't see any other maids in our mansion anymore except Horn and Chess.

"You didn't know? Dad fired them because they've let us sneaked out, Yu." He stated as he lowered his head, I parted my mouth in shock.

"W—What?!" I exclaimed, I can't believe it! I can't believe that bastard fired those poor maids in just one mistake! The brown haired boy just nodded, I bit my lower lip and let out a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault." I said with low voice, he shook his head.

"It's my fault too, we shouldn't be tempted on going out with our friends again." The brunette said, I didn't respond.

"Yoichi, Yu!" The voices called us, we both glanced where the voices coming from— ut's from our friends, we both walked near to them as I smiled and lightly waved my hand.

"Why are you two absent last whole week?" The blonde haired girl asked, she frowned as they waited for us to answer.

Yes, Yoichi and I were both absent last whole one week. Our bastard step father grounded us after what happened, it's been days also when I finally recovered from my bruises and the aches all over my body especially my ass. Yoichi was the one who took care of me and always there beside me, I'm so lucky that I have a step brother like him. Of course, I was traumatized about what happened, what he did to me. I only chose to be strong even if I was being forced and being raped, I don't want to be weakened— I kept this inside, I didn't tell anyone about this. I faced him even if he did unnecessary things to me, I was talking to him like nothing happened between us. I want to make him feel that I don't care about him anymore, I want to make him feel like it was all nothing to me but deep inside— I feel so helpless, so foolish, so weak.

He didn't touch me after that, I don't want to feel his disgusting skin touching mine anymore. The same scene hunting me over and over again when I'm alone and when I'm about to sleep, I feel like he's watching me all the time, I feel like he will enter my room any minute and will do that to me again, I don't have to deny that I'm so scared; very scared. I really don't want to face him or to see his face anymore but I must prove him that I'm strong, that he couldn't crash me just like that. As I said back then, I will keep fighting from him as much as I could.

"If you two are really busy, then we're the one who should visit you guys at your home!" The purple haired girl suddenly suggested to us, she looked at me.

"Shinoa's right." Kimizuki simply commented while crossing his arms and slightly pushing his glasses towards his eyes.

"Please, Yu and Yoichi! We missed you two so much, we want to have a bonding with you guys!" Mitsuba exclaimed as she stared at me and to Yoichi. I think that is the good idea, I mean; Mikaela just told us not to go out from his mansion but he did not say not to bring our friends in our home. So, I think he will allow us to do that.

"Sure, you guys can come." I said as I smiled at them, Yoichi look shocked as he looked at me.

"Really?!" Shinoa asked excitedly, I just gave them a nod.

"Omygod! This is the first time that we can actually visit their home." The blonde haired girl said.

"What about your step father? Will he let us? I mean, what if he didn't let us?" Kimizuki asked, I paused for a while while looking back at Yoichi; he's giving me a sign that I should disagree at their suggestions. I frowned at him and ignored what had he mouted at me.