3

"Sara!" April comes running to me with her laptop in hand.

Ever since we were both alone in the Kraang building and the Turtles eventually showed up, April and I have become good friends. We're much closer now and we're learned so much about each other, especially since we have one basic thing in common which brought us both here.

Meanwhile, I'm reading one of Mikey's skateboarding magazines when she's running up to me.

"What is it, April?" I say.

She opens her laptop when she sits next to me. "You have to see this video. It's about this scientist who disappeared."

She presses play and I watch the whole thing. This guy named Doctor Falco explains everything in the video, and when it finishes, I sigh.

"Another scientist, huh?"

"Yeah."

"We have to tell the Turtles," I reply. "Like right now."

"Got it," she says. "I think they're in the living room. You go on ahead, I'll see if I find anything else."

"Sure," I say and walk off.

They are in fact minding their own business until they all round up in front of Donnie, who is explaining his "master plan to get April to hang out with him". How cute, he really does like her. But still, the other three turtles begin laughing at him.

"Hey Raph, let's not forget something," Donnie says.

Raphael stops laughing. "What?"

"You also have a crush on someone," Mikey seconds Donnie.

"What?!" Raphael questions. "I do not!"

"Seriously?" Leonardo inquires. "Come on, Raph liking someone?"

"Oh yeah you do!" Mikey teases. "Might I remind you how you took her hand and kissed it when you met her?"

"Oh no way," Leonardo says. "You like Sara?"

"Keep it quiet!" Raphael yells out. "I do not!"

"Yeah you do," Mikey says. "Remember how you were smirking at me after you kissed her hand? And you you stayed behind shortly to ask her if she would be alright back at the Kraang building? And how you were jealous when she called out Leo's name and not yours when you both got punched?"

"So you can't question me if you've given Sara all those signs," Donnie concludes.

"Enough already!" Raphael says. "I did those things, but just shut up!"

"You like her, you like her, you really really like her!" Mikey and Donnie sing.

"Donnie, you can't say much," Raphael came back. "You like April."

"And you like Sara," Donnie says.

Raphael face palms and says nothing else, when I notice that Leonardo is awfully quiet. He's looking down to his left, as if something bothered him.

Could it be...? That Leonardo is feeling... No, I dont think so. Could it? I don't know. And besides, I just found out that Raphael's feelings are probably true, since he's not fighting back anymore.

"So do you?" Leonardo finally says.

Raphael looks at his older brother, frowning. "Yeah! So? Donnie's not the only one, you know?!"

Okay, he admitted it. I think that's something none of us expected. I notice that Leonardo smiles faintly and says "It's alright" before he looks away again. Donnie notices this, but Mikey throws himself on Raphael and keeps teasing.