26

"Pizza's here!" Raphael calls out.

Mikey, Donnie and I lift our gaze from the TV playing Super Mecha Robot Force.

"Wait..." Mikey scans Raphael. "You only brought one pizza? I'm like a two pizzas all by myself dude!"

"Too bad," Raph says.

"Doesn't matter Mikey," Donnie says. We grab one slice each and start to eat, when Mikey narrows his eyes at us.

"The pizza," he takes out a smoke bomb, "is mine."

He throws it to the ground revealing the bomb's purple smoke.

"Mikey!" Raph yells.

"I cannot believe you did that!" Donnie says.

However, I laugh loudly at Mikey and point at him when I see that his trick failed miserably. He wasn't able to grab the whole pizza and instead all the slices are scattered on the ground.

"The pizza..." Mikey says anxiously. "Where's the pizza?!" He crawls around trying to find every slice, having Donnie, Raph and I laughing at him.

"I can't believe you guys are fooling around like this when Karai needs us," Leonardo says.

"Not this again," Raph says.

"Raph, we have to rescue her," Leonardo tries to convince him.

"She may believe that Splinter is her father," Raph says, "but she was raised by Shredder. Do you think she'll turn on him just like that?"

"I do," Leonardo replies.

"I'm with Leonardo on this one," I say.

"Not you too!" Raph gets up. "Out of all of us, you should hate her the most!"

"You're overreacting," I tell him. "If Karai wanted to attack us she already would have done it."

"Thank you, Sara," Leonardo gestures proudly at me. "Besides, I'm the leader of this team, aren't I?"

Donnie and Raph exchange looks and don't say anything.

"So I'm only the leader until I give you an order you don't like?" Leonardo challenges them.

"Pretty much," Raph replies.

Leonardo rolls his eyes and begins walking away from us. "Have it your way. I'm checking out Shredder's lair."

I catch up to him. "I'm coming with you."

We walk past Mikey, who's still on his sorrowful scavenger hunt for pizza slices. Leonardo and I are already outisde the lair, when the other turtles (yes, even Mikey) catch up to us, and the five of us climb into the Shellraiser. We already know the way to Shredder's lair, so we make our way there.

"I'm thinking we might have better luck if we tunnel up from beneath Shredder's lair," Leonardo says while he drives.

"I know!" Mikey blurts out. "What if we tunnel down from above? That'll really confuse him!"

"You can't tunnel dowb from-ugh!" Raph gives up on trying to explain it to Mikey. "We're not tunneling, we're not going in!"

"Seriously," I look at Raph. "Why did you even come then?"

"Because you did," Raph admits.

"Well if you're gonna be here, you cooperate," I say. "If you don't like it there's manholes all over the city and you can go home. We don't wanna put up with your whining."

Raphael looks at me with hints of sadness, and then he looks back at his screen. "Fine."

I go stand next to Leonardo. "Any ideas?"