28

Leonardo walks silently beside me with his gaze on the ground. I hold his hand, and he quietly suggests to walk me to my room. I smile at him sadly, and agree to it.

I open the door to my room quietly, and look at him before we go in.

"Leonardo?" I ask silently.

He looks at me. 

"We'll solve this," I say. "Donnie said he'll try to make a retro mutagen for her. I promise it'll get better."

He smiles sadly. "I hope. It's just..."

I cup his jaw and kiss him softly. Leonardo kisses me back with his hands lightly holding my waist. I know he's feeling upset right now, but it's Leonardo... I don't know if I'll be able to hold back.

I let my arms travel around his neck and I push my body closer to his. He moans dimly (this is the first time I hear him moaning and it's amazing) and without even thinking we're both inside my room now. Leonardo's arms wrap my waist completely and he lifts me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist and he keeps kissing me. Before he loses control, he stops, panting, and looks at me.

"I love you..." he says.

"I love you too," I kiss his forehead.

He puts me down and I stand with my hands resting on his plastron, where his chest is. He rests his forehead on mine and takes both of my hands.

"You're everything I need," he says quietly.

I kiss his lips softly. "So are you."

I hug him. "I promise..."

"Thanks," he replies.

****

"Um... Donnie?" I say when I sey Mikey come into the lab and the brains of the team is sorking on his computer. "Mikey's here."

"Hye bro..." Mikey says kind of guilty. "Think you can fix this?"

A big machine, part of Donnie's new project, begins moving and freaks Mikey out.

"GAAAH!" Mikey yells. "MONSTER HAND! MONSTER HAND!!"

"Relax, Mikey," Donnie says, "it's just lart of the Turtle Mech I've been working on."

"Cool, huh?" I put an arm around Mikey and playfully pull him down.

"Looks like it's gonna be big," Mikey concludes.

"Yeah," Donnie frustratedly says. "So big I can't find a power source for it? If I could just get it working!" Donnie angrily slams his fist on the desk sending the Kraang portal device flying out. When it lands, the pink, triangular portal opens up with a lot of mist coming out of it.

Leonardo and Raph run in. "What did Mikey do?"

Mikey hides behind me. "I didn't do it this time!"

Leonardo looks closely at the portal and at the mist coming out from it. "What is that?"

"Kraang atmosphere," Donnie confirms. "Take these: filtration devices. They'll let us breathe easily."

Each of us takes one and puts it on.

"I think this is a portal to Dimension X," Donnie says.

Beside me, the Kraang communication orb starts to act up; I take it into my hands and show it to Donnie.

"Turtles..." A deep rusty voice comes from the orb, and then a hologram shows up above it.

"Leatherhead!" Mikey yells.