14

Raphael is sitting on my bed with his arms crossed giving me the silent treatment, a couple of days after I so deliciously beat the crap out of Karai.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way," I say. "Just tell me what's up!"

"No!" He says. "It's dumb!"

"Raphael, we're dating," I say. "I think that the least you can do is tell me what's going through your mind. You know I hate to see you like this."

"It simply doesn't matter," Raphael insists.

"Agh, whatever," I say and open my room's door. "Go, I don't want you in my room when you're this angry."

"Now you're making me leave?!"

"I don't need you here if you're gonna behave like a child!" I tell him. "The silent treatment is so middle school, just tell me or go somewhere else to face your problems!"

"You wanna know what's going on?" 

"You just found that out?!"

Raphael scoffs angrily. "I don't want you out of the sewer, not when you can get in danger!"

"Oh, please!" I yell. "April and I kicked Karai's ass! Tell me which one of you could do that?"

"You faced Karai, but what about Shredder?"

"He won't come out by day," I say, "and by night I'm with you guys."

"They're after you, dammit!" He throws his Sai to the ground.

"I don't care!" I say. "It's not like no one's after you guys either. Haven't I proven at least a couple of things?"

"Yeah," he says, "you've proven to me that it's too dangerous."

"Oh come on! Why do you tell me this now, after I managed to take care of myself and April when facing one of our worst enemies?"

"Because it can't go any further!" He yells and walks toward me getting me out of the way and closing the door, now standing in front of me. "I don't need to see you in this position!"

"In what position? The damsel in distress? That's pathetic!"

"IT IS!" He yells.

"Oh, I'm pathetic when I get in trobule? Yeah, well you're just being a selfish brat! You know, you've done a lot of stupid stuff and gotten in a lot of stupid fights, but I've never come to you to complain about it, why don't you just-"

Raphael slams the wall with his fist. I stop talking instantly, very surprised at him. I have never seen him this angry.

But how could he think something like this?

I reach for the door handle and try to open, but he takes my wrist. Firmly, but not too hard that it hurts me. I start to struggle trying to get the door open, but he manages to keep me in place. Then I feel his other hand on my waist, but I keep struggling. The hand that was holding my wrist now goes to cup my neck and he pulls me into a forced hug.

I stop struggling, but don't hug him back.

"I simply can't afford it..." He says quietly. "Those stupid fights and stupid things end up hurting you. Every time. I can't afford to see you hurt, let alone lost."

"Raph, we're all in danger anyway," I hug him back. "And if that's gonna be the case for a while, there's no one I'd rather be with than you."

He hugs me tighter and as if it were instinct, we both look at each other and pull into a soft kiss, and then Raphael starts trailing kisses down my jaw. When he reaches the joint with my neck, he sends chills down my entire body. He cups my neck with one hand and my waist with the other, kissing my sweet spots passionately. I bite my lip to hold in my moans, even though I end up quietly squealing when I can't hold it in longer. 

Then, the hand that was on my waist starts to trail up my back and reaches my black hoodie and starts to slide it off my shoulders as he keeps on kissing passionately all over my neck until the hoodie is off. Then he locks the door, and he places both hands on my hips pushing me gently making me sit on the bed with my knees curling over the edge. Then he climbs on the bed with his knees next to my hips and starts kissing my lips. 

I put my hands on his neck and kiss him back and he keeps making the kiss steamier. He runs his tongue over my lips and even sneaks in some nibbling making me nervous. His hands go lower than my hips and gently trace my bottom and make their way to my inner thighs as he starts kissing my neck again.

I moan dimly, and his hands start to run back up my hips, and when they reach my waist they start taking my shirt with them.

"Raph..." I whimper nervously and try to resist.

Raphael growls, that growl he makes when he's frustrated that's just so sexy to hear. He pulls my shirt up until it's entirely off and I'm wearing nothing on my upper body but my brasier. Raphael moans and stops to take a glance and moans silently with a deep voice, trying to keep from ripping the rest of my clothes off. I look at him innocently and nervously, making him whimper and even tremble. He  comes down and kisses my collarbone while gently tracing my breasts with his fingers. I moan quietly, and he starts pushing me back.

Now, I'm lying down facing him, and he kisses my lips going back down my neck. He wraps his arms around my back and unhooks my bra, taking it off. 

"Raph..." I moan nervously. "Be gentle..."

He growls again, but this time doesn't resist it. He takes the rest of my clothes and removes his own shell and begins grinding his hips against mine, making me moan louder every second. After several minutes of bliss, Raphael stops and is breathing heavily.

"Are you mine?" He asks between pants.

"Yeah," I reply.

He lies down next to me and kisses my temple, and we stare at each other for what could be hours.

(A/N this was just a little bonus for my friend NatusZelda, hope you enjoyed it <3)