17

It's in front of me. Those disgusting green eyes and slimy pink skin. Towering in front of me, it throws several threats at me. I'm alone, and around me everything is black except for Kraang Prime. I cant't make out everything he's saying, and I'm grunting and groaning to try and run away from it into the infinite black pit.

"Sara?" I hear someone's voice in my dream and keep running. I trip and Kraang Prime comes toward me with a wicked smile, and yell.

"Sara!" The same voice calls out with his hand gently on my shoulder when I open my eyes. Is it Raph? No... it's Leonardo.

"Hey..." I say.

"Calm down," he says. "It was just a dream."

I sigh. "Thanks."

He smiles softly. "How do you feel?"

I know he's talking about Raphael.

"There's nothing there anymore," I reply.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I reply. "The only thing that's bothering me are those nightmares."

"They're only dreams, Sara," Leonardo comforts. "Now go back to sleep, alright?"

"Sure," I say.

Before he leaves he smiles gently at me and then he closes the door behind him.

Is it desire, or is it love? The song plays in my head.

No, it can't be. I go back to sleep.

****

Many things have changed since the turtles saved the world. But probably the bigges one is that April is not here with us, because due to a mutagen accident that was partly caused by us, her father mutated into a rampaging bat.

On our evening patrol, we focus on finding the missing mutagen that was dropped from a small Kraang ship by the turtles, accidentally, some days ago when I wasn't with them. This was the reason why Mr. O'Neil mutated. I can, after all, understand why April is angry.

Donnie invented a device to help detect the mutagen and it starts to react. "This way, guys!"

We climb the side of a building and reach the roof following Donnie towards it.

"Here it is!" He picks up the mutagen triumphantly.

"How much do we have now?" Leonardo asks.

"One," Donnie replies.

The other three turtles grunt

"Relax, that only leaves 63 more to go," Donnie says.

"Well then let's get down to finding the rest," Leonardo says.

We agree and look around that same building, under newspapers or behind cans, vents, everywhere. But we don't find anything.

Mikey climbs on top of a billboard. "Gah, this is so boring I'm gonna scream!" He hangs upside down from the board and screams sarcasticallym "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" for about five seconds.

"Mikey!" We all yell. He grins and comes down. "Come on, this is boring and we do this every day! Can't we do something fun?"

Leonardo smirks. "Alright, Mikey. We'll take a little break and do something fun."

"WOOHOO!" We celebrate.

"Training session, yes!" Leonardo yells excitedly.

We pretend we didn't hear him.