5

Splinter did the same kind of meditation with April and both of us learned a lot about ourselves. The things that Sensei said to me made me reflect upon several things, especially about the whole triangle with Leonardo and Raphael. What could help me make a choice?

Raphael has definitely been giving off more signs with his classic smirk and one or two winks. Leonardo is no longer hurt and it looks like he's back to his normal self. Besides, I haven't recieved any more hurt thoughts from him, so I guess he's doing much better. And in general, the turtles have recieved me very well.

So because April and I are feeling very good about becoming Kunoichi, we decide to take the turtles out for a spin without fighting anyone, for a change. As we walk, April and I are side by side when the Turtles are climbing and doing oarkour through the buildings. Which is really slowing us down.

"Will you guys hurry up?" April says.

The turtles pop their heads out. 

"Are you saying turtles are slow?" Donnie says.

"That's a really hurtful stereotype," Mikey says, hurt.

"And besides, we have to move in the shadows," Leonardo reminds. "It's best to keep a low profile. People treat us a lot better when they don't know we exist."

"Well yeah," I say. "But right now there's no need for that. We're gonna spend a night where you don't have to hit anyone."

"Aww," Raphael fakes sadness.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to go to this place?" Leonardo asks. "I mean, won't he freak out at us?

I had in mind to take them to my Uncle's shop, to which April agreed because she knows it too. There was just one thing that I ignored the other day.

"It's alright," I say, "because he doesn't care what anyone looks like. In fact, he doesn't know. He's blind."

"Oh," the turtles say. 

"Well, in that case, we're safe," Leonardo says.

I smile. "Just come with us. You'll love my uncle's place."

April and I keep walking, the turtles keep on with their parkour. But before we arrive at the street of the shop, my telepathy starts to work again. This time it's my Uncle, thinking he's in danger.

"Oh, no!" I say. 

"What is it?" Raphael inquires right when I start running. "Sara, wait!" He starts running after me, bringing everyone else with him.

"My telepathy picked something up!" I tell Raph when he catches up. "It's like my uncle's being-"

I stop when I see that there are people inside hitting things around.

"We gotta do something!" I start to run towards the shop.

Raphael puts a hand over my shoulder. "No. You stay, we'll handle it."

"But-"

"Sara, we don't know what we're up against," Leonardo says. "And you're completely unarmed. I don't want to see you hurt."

I feel a little butterfly in my tummy but right after that, Leonardo, Raphael and their two brothers run into the shop.

From outside, I hear how they're hitting each other pretty hard. 

"Let's help your uncle," April suggests.

"Yeah," I say and run inside the shop. "Who are these guys?"

"I think they're the Purple Dragons," April says.

"Like a gang?"

"Yeah," she replies. "Now let's get your uncle."