22

Metal clinging. Blades clashing. The four ninja turtles are several meters in front of me battling our most dangerous nemesis, the Shredder. I pull out my bow and arrow and aim at the Shredder's armor finding that if I'm able to hit the armor, the electeicity will be conducted over his body.

I fire an arrow and it misses. Miserably. The Shredder becomes bigger before us, and goes against the turtles one by one. First, Mikey, who gets grabbed by the edge of his shell and lifted by the Shredder. The Shredder throws Mikey with a lot of force, and Mikey hides inside his shell before the impact.

Donnie rushes over to help the youngest turtle, and Shredder gives Donnie a beating while he's at it. Raphael tries to take on the Shredder by himself but isn't able to. Instead, he's sent flying meters back crashing into Mikey and Donnie. Then Leonardo runs towards our nemesis but before he can do anything I fire another arrow that hits the Shredder's helmet. It does shock him, but other that, my arrow caused no damage.

Furious, the Shredder turns around and walks menacingly toward me. Leonardo tries to help, but he's suddenly being held back. I pull out my katana but my efforts are useless against Shredder. With one swing at my arm he knocks my katana away and kicks my stomach sending me to the ground. I try to crawl again but he kicks me one more time to later pin me to the ground with his foot.

"Pathetic," he says and swings a blade at my right arm, then my left arm, then both of my legs and finally my back. A lot of blood is coming out right now and I feel weaker. The Shredder then turns me facing up and with the blade attached to his arm, ends me.

The next thing I see is Mikey running out of his bedroom followed by Raphael and Donnie doing the same thing. They exchange looks of immense fear and start to run.

"Where is she?!" Leonardo comes in.

"Sara?!"

"Sara!"

"Doll!"

It's as if they're looking for me.

"We split up and find her!" Leonardo orders. I see them separately checking every last corner of the lair. Then they come into my room, and Mikey climbs on top of me and starts whacking me.

"Sara!" he says. "If you wake up I will never eat your pizza again!"

I wake up when he punches my shoulder. "Mikey, what the hell are you doing?!"

Mikey bursts into tears. "She's alive!"

Donnie and Raphael sit down one on each side and ask me over and over if I'm alright. Leonardo stands on the doorway with melancholy spread across his face.

"I am!" I say. "Did you guys have that nightmare too?"

"It was just so real!" Donnie says. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah," I reply. "Seriously."

All of them sigh and get up.

"Alright, then we'll..." Donnie says.

Mikey wipes his noise and hugs me tightly, and he exits the room with two of his brothers. The leader in blue, however, still stands on the doorway looking at me.

"Leonardo," I say softly. "I promise I'm fine."

He starts walking up to me and when he's at the side of my bed, he falls on his knees and takes both of my hands in his. He buries his face in one of ny thighs and exhales.

"Do you know how worried I was?" He says.

"I don't know what happened," I say and place a hand gently on top of his head, comforting him. "It must have been the telepathy blast-"