SuperMan

A/N: This is a really short one-shot! It's kinda something I imagined and I thought it was cute so... Yah!

"Do you ever wonder what it would be like to fly? To be able to see the world below you?" You thought out loud, sitting next to Dipper on the roof of the mystery shack.

"Yea. Every once I a while maybe. But.. Humans don't work that way." He mumbled leaning on his hands.

"I guess so.." You looked down to the ground, watching the birds take flight through the air.

Dipper looked at your some what disappointed expression.

He smiled softly, "Hey, how about I help you fly?"

"How?" You mumble softly, looking up at him.

He lays on the ground, putting his hands up.

"Grab my hands." He smiled slightly, looking at you.

You got up from your sitting position and grabbed his hands, your cheeks flushing pink.

He quickly picked you up with his feet, holding you in the air.

"Whoa! Whoa! Don't drop me!" You screamed, shaking on his feet.

"Just relax. I won't let you fall." Dipper smiled warmly, raising you a bit higher.

You smiled slightly, almost able to see over the tall trees in the woods. The sun was setting over the horizon. It looked..

"Gorgeous.."

You looked down, Dipper's eyes widening.

"U-Uh! The sunset's colors! That's what's gorgeous! Heh heh heh..!" He laughed slightly looking away from you.

"I feel like superman.." You let go of his hands and put your arms out, technically 'flying'.

You and Dipper laughed until you started wobbling. You fell right on top of his chest, your lips smashing on his. (Cliche, right?)

Though, neither of you pulled away.

You slowly got used to the feeling of kissing your crush, your fa girl moment ending.

Yes, it was true. You had a crush on THE Dipper Pines. Wondering how? His eyes. His rosy red nose. His cute birthmark. (That he showed you at an earlier time.) You loved him.

But you didn't know he loved you too.

You felt his hands grip your waste tightly, his lips starting to move in sync with yours. You tensed slightly but got used to it after a minute.

Let's just say, you had a fun time enjoying the sunset with your new boyfriend.

*wink*

Yay! Yay! Yay! I've kinda always wanted to do something related to that cute position, but. Couldn't think, so anyways, that was a one shot! Thanks for reading! I'm bored! I'm sleepy too! So yah! Bye!
-Bubbles

Words: 426