(ImBack!!) Footprints

GUYS ITS ME BUBBLES! AND IM NOT DEAD! :D I'm at the beach to be exact. *Hello darkness my old friend* Anyways, since I'm at the beach and tanning in this hot freaking sin- I MEAN SUN, I decided to make a one shot! Ya' okeh.

Dipper plummeted on the bed in the condo, "FINALLY! We're here.."

You chuckle lightly, "Dip-Stick, your really lazy you know that?"

"Hey, you are too. That's why we match perfectly." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

You peck him on the lips and walk out of your room to the balcony, "Whoa.. The beach is so pretty..!"

"Not as pretty as you!" You hear Dipper.

"Shut up." You giggle lightly.

-Time Skip brought to you by my brother throwing my phone into the water! (jokes on him it's got a waterproof case!)-

"Dipper, I'm ready to go! Where are you?" You groan walking out of the bathroom in your *hot* bikini.

You walk into the kitchen of your condo and see your amazing boyfriend filling your cooler with drinks.

"Okay, let's-"

As Dipper turns, he spots you in your magnificent bikini, his nose busting and his cheeks burning up in flames.

"Dip-Stick? What's wrong?" You asked, raising a brow.

"H-H-Hot.." He mumbled, quickly regaining his composure, "I mean! You look beautiful (Y/N)!"

You giggle, "Aw thanks, baby." You grin and kiss his cheek.

The two of you make your way to the beach where you brow have an amazing day of rest and relaxation!

-Another TimeSkip cause I'm bored-

"Dipper! Let's put our footprints in the sand so everyone knows we've been here!" You run to an area of sand untouched by the publics feet.

You both put your footprints in the sand, draw a big heart around them and put your names.

Dipper smiles, "I love you, (Y/N)." He grabs your hip and kisses your cheek.

"I love you too, Dipper." You smiled and hug him tightly.

--Bonus--

"No too fast, (Kid Name)!" You yell, walking down the board walk to the beach.

Your hand was attached to your one and only husband, Dipper Pines. Your other young child was sitting in his arms, their head rested on his shoulder.

Your family was back at the same beach you and Dipper were at years ago. You all had a great time, and what made the night even better made it very memorable.

"Momma! Daddy! Your names are in the sand!" (Kid Name) yells, pointing at the sand.

You and Dipper walk over to the area, smiles appearing on your faces.

In the sand were your footprints from years ago, still untouched by Mother Nature. Around your footprints were many other footprints with names on them. Their were hearts around every pair.

You started a trend.

You look up at Dipper, "I love you Dipper."

He kisses your cheek, "I love you too, (Y/N)."

"Momma! It says, 'FootPrint Cove' on this sign!" Your child points out a sign on the fence.

You read aloud, "FootPrint Cove; A place where couples can imprint their love into the earth. No one knows the exact people who started this wonderful idea, but to those people.. You are truly destined for a life of love."

YAY! I finished. Yep.

Okay bai guys!

-Bubbles

Words: 555