Rage Quit

I'm in class watching Despicable Me and I am bored so I decided to update!

"Cmon, cmon, cmon!" You mumbled to yourself.

Your just about to beat a level on Color Switch. You just have to get passed a couple more obstacles.

Dipper watched you intently while laying on you lap. You were currently one obstacle away from winning when.

"GOD DAMMIT!" You yell throwing your phone on the floor.

You groan and slam back on to Dipper's bed, covering your face.

"Hey, calm down, hot stuff. Just retry it." Dipper smirked, moving to lay on your stomach.

"But I've been trying for FIVE FLIPPING HOURS!!" You scream, rubbing your sleep deprived eyes.

"Damn. Your really attached to that level, huh?" Dipper picks your phone up from the floor and pressed play on the game.

"It's super hard, Dip. I can't even-"

"Passed it." Dipper interrupted you showing you the 'completed' screen.

You stared at your phone screen before carefully grabbing it from Dipper's hand, walking to the window, and slamming it through the glass.

"You know that was your phone, right?" Dipper smirked, sitting you next to him while he nuzzled into your lap.

"I'll get a new one." You groan, laying on his mattress.

"Rage much? You could probably beat Markiplier AND JackSepticEye in a rage quit contest." He chuckled, hugging your waste.

"I know. I'm just that good." You smirk, covering your face with his pillow.

"I dunno if that's a good thing."

"Hah! I'll show you a good thing!" You tackle Dipper and start to viscously make out with him. (That sounds like something you would do.)

How do you like? I kinda just felt like doing this because I almost shattered my phone when playing Color Switch. You should totally download it!!
-Bubbles

Words: 300