The Candy Stealer

A/N: Sorry I haven't been posting! I lost the charger to my phone and it was dead. But I got it back now so! >~<

SLIGHT LEMON WARNING
You were taking a stroll with your boyfriend, Dipper Pines, in the park. You were holding hands and chatting about 'lovey-dovey' things.

You and Dipper have been dating for over a year now. Things have been going pretty good and you two have grown REALLY attached.

"Hey, (Y/N)? Want to go back to the Mystery Shack for some snacks and candy?" Dipper smiled at you.

"Sure, Dip-Stick." You smile softly at him.

Though you and Dipper have been dating for such a long time... You've only kissed a couple times.. Between Dip's adorable shyness, and your complete blushing problem, you haven't really gotten the chance to do it too many times.

~At The Shack~

"I'll be back with some snacks." Dipper took off his jacket and started to the kitchen.

You took in a huge breath and flopped on to the couch, smiling at the comfy chair. You stared upside down at the tv until Dipper finally came back.

"You know the tv has to be on, right?" He chuckled setting down a bucket of left over candy from last weeks Halloween.

You moved over while he switched on the small tv, flipping through channels. He sat next to you when he found (Favorite Movie) and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

~Time Skip BIATCHES~

It was coming to the end of the movie and there was literally one last piece of hard candy. You looked at Dipper and Dipper looked at you until you grabbed it and popped it in your mouth.

"Hah!" You laughed at his pouting face.

But something was off. His frown turned into a smirk and he started to lean in.

"D-Dipper..?" You mumbled before his lips collided with yours.

He was now pressed on top of you between your legs, and you two were making out!

He licked your bottom lip asking for access, which you carefully granted. His tongue roamed your dark caverns, claiming every crevice his. Your tongue's danced with one another, and somehow he managed to get a moan to escape your mouth.

It was pure heaven until you remembered..

THE DAMN CANDY!!!

Dipper's tongue had already pulled it back into his mouth. You quickly shot your tongue into his mouth before he could close his lips. You fought for the delicious candy until you finally were able to get it back.

That backfired quickly though.

Dipper pinched your butt making you gasp. He took the chance and slithered his tongue into your mouth again, grabbing the candy and bringing into his mouth. He pulled away, the only thing connecting you two was a trail of saliva.

You panted softly and frowned as he smirked.

"Want to try and get it back?" He got closer to your face.

"Bring it." You smirked, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling his lips to hers.

Let's just say you two had a very sweet night.

Hope you liked it! Yeah! Okey bye!
-Bubbles

Words: 525