Master (Gender Neutral)

Hey guys! It's-

EHHHH. I got this idea from @MoOdY_mUrDeRs XD I can't finish the intro. It's that bad. XD

(Gender Neutral)

"Dipper!" You yelled loudly from your downstairs kitchen. "Where are my PANCAKES?!"

Your maid, Dipper Pines came running down the stairs in his bootyful work attire.

"Do I really have to wear this?" He groaned, tugging at the short maid dress. (Ah. XD)

You smirked, "Yes. You look ass amazing as ever. Now! My pancakes!" You bang your hand on the table.

Dipper jumped and quickly ran into the kitchen, almost falling because of his heels. (Kill me.. XD)

"Make sure they're (favorite flavor)!" You groan, resting your head on the table.

Your two servants come running over and place down a glass of chocolate milk. They stand on the opposite side of the table, their heads bowed.

-Time Skip-

"Why Dipper.. You seem to have some dust on your skirt." You walk over to Dipper and 'dust' off his butt.

"(Y-Y-Y/N)?!"

"Ah ah ah. What do you call me?" You smirk, leaning down to his height.

"U-Um.. S-Sorry Master." He mumbled, continuing to dust off the shelves.

(Well the whole point of this chapter was so I could imagine Dipper in a maid outfit.. So I don't know where this should be going XD)

-Another time skip?-

"Oh Master. That was amazing!" Dipper laid next to you in your bed.

"Yes.. I ALWAYS make it count." You smirk, resting your hands under neath your head.

"You really do.." Dipper says lovingly, leaning against a pillow.

"Now for the next episode!" You smile brightly, scrolling through your Netflix.

"Yay!" Dipper grabs some popcorn out of nowhere and starts munching on it.

"Luv ya Master." He smiles.

"Luv yah too Dip-Turd." You grin, pressing play on (Favorite Series).

DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS THAT DIRTY?! XD Okay ya thanks for reading this amazing shit right here, okay bai!

-Bubbles

Words: 320