Leaving

Hi!

This was it..

This was the day..

The day you left Gravity Falls for school..

Your summer was now over..

And your life was back on it's track- To hell.

There is one thing that you will certainly miss about your summer..

Your best friend, Dipper Pines.

...You were going to miss him a lot...

---

'This is it... This is the last time I'm going to see her..' Dipper thought in his head. 'I have to tell her how I feel.'

The two of you were walking in the woods, minding the sun setting over the horizon. In less than an hour you would be on a bus back to (State).

You and Dipper stayed quiet for most of your walk. Minding the small talk, the two of you just sat in a rather uncomfortable silence.

"(Y/N)?"

Dipper pulled you from your thoughts.

"Mhm?" You hummed a response, looking up to him.

"Um... Since this is probably the last time I'll see you.. For a really long time.. I wanted to... U-Uh.. I wanted to tell you-"

Ring.. Ring.. Ring..

You raised your eyebrows when your phone rang in your pocket.

It was Mabel?

"Hello?" You asked silently.

"(Y/N)... Your bus is here." She said gently.

You felt your heart sink. It felt like a boulder just came crashing down on your body.

You nodded and slowly ended the call, looking at Dipper. Seeing your eyes watering, he got the message.

You were officially leaving..

---

You stared at the bus in front of you, your bags in your hands. You turned back around to face your friends, tears rising in your eyes.

Dipper caught your eye. He was staring at you longingly, but his face showed sadness..

You set your bags down and ran into his arms, digging your face into his shoulder.

"I-I'm gonna miss you.. A lot.." You hiccuped, clutching his jacket.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot too..." He whispered, rubbing your back.

You pulled away slowly, Dipper wiping the tears that were still rolling down your face. You took in a shaky breath and returned to the bus doors, picking your bags up and staring at the stairs.

"Bye guys.." You whispered, slowly stepping into the bus.

'I'll miss you..' You thought.

---

Dipper stared at you through the glass, watching you break down into tears as the bus drove off.

"Cmon bro.. Let's go.." Mabel set a hand on my shoulder.

...

"No." He mumbled softly.

"What?" Mabel watched as he took off running after the bus. "Where are you going?!"

"To tell that girl that I love her!" Dipper yelled, picking up the pace.

For a boy that wasn't in the best shape, he could run.

You stared outside your window, tears rolling down your cheeks. You sighed softly, your eyes widening when you saw a reflection in the window.

Dipper.

"W-Wait! Stop the bus!" You yelled, standing and running towards the front.

You trotted down the steps and out on the curb, Dipper running up to you.

"I... Something... Tell you..." He panted softly, resting on his knees. "Give me a minute.."

You smiled slightly as he stood straight again, sighing softly.

"(Y/N).. I... I-I.." Dipper found it this was harder than it seemed.

The two of you stared at each other in silence, Dipper trying to speak.

"You what?" You asked, raising a brow.

"Ugh! Screw it!" Dipper pulled your lips to his, both of your cheeks burning.

He let you go, the two of you staring at one another.

"I love you, dammit!" He sighed, smiling softly.

Your lips slowly turned into a grin, a fit of laughter coming from the two of you. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he twirled you around.

"You have to stay! I'm not letting you leave." He set you down.

"B-But Dip, I-"

"I'm not taking no as an answer. I'll kidnap you if I have to." He stared deep into your eyes.

You stared at him and giggled lightly, "Okay.. Okay!"

The two of you laughed softly again, Dipper embracing you tightly.

"I love you.." He repeated.

You smiled, "I love you, too.."

Hue hue hue!

-Bubbles

Words: 705