Freddy FazFucks Pt. 1

OMG! I'm so sorry for the wait, I had to get my phone fixed at ILabs (I totally recommend them) because I cracked the screen.

~REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN~

You were scrolling through the newspaper looking for a good job. Recently you've gone into debt and your current job hasn't been rolling in the money.

"Maid? No. Janitor? Nah.. Dumpster Diver?! Ew! No thanks." You groaned, resting your head in your hands.

You kept reading through the job lists until something caught your eye.

"Ooh.. Night Guard? Huh. Sounds pretty easy." You mumbled, circling the ad.

You dialed the number into your phone and waited as it rang.

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, how can I help you?" A male voice flew through your ear.

"Uh, hey, I'm calling about the night guard ad?" You mumbled, running a hand through your (H/L) (H/C) hair.

The guy on the phone was silent making you think he hung up.

"Hello?" You ask, repeating it a couple times before the guy answered.

"Listen, you don't want that job." He whispered so softly that you could barely hear him.

"Why not?" You grumbled, raising your eye brows. "Listen, dude. I need the money."

"I know you probably do, but I have that job right now, and you do NOT want it- Dipper! Is that a potential Night Guard?" You hear a buff voice. "U-Uh n-no sir!- Give me the damn phone."

You raise a brow at the voices on the other line.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Reece, the manager. So, your interested in the Night Guard job?" The buff voice returned.

"Uh.. Yea. I really need the money and-"

"Your hired!" Mr. Reece cheered.

"Wait, I don't need an interview?" You asked, taking a sip from your coffee.

"Course not! Your perfect! You start tonight at 12:00. Come five minutes early so I can get you your uniform. Don't be late!" Mr. Reece chuckled hanging up the phone.

"... Thanks?" You say to the dead line.

You set your phone on the table and sigh, smiling slightly.

Everything's going to be fine.

~Time Skip~

You drove down the road in your (F/C) car. You turn into the parking lot of the dim-lit restaurant. You sit in your car for a second, staring at the shady looking food establishment.

"Here we go." You mumbled, stepping out of your car and to the front doors.

You knock softly on the glass, staring in at the old place. A young man came up to the door and unlocked it, smiling slightly.

"New night guard?" He mumbled.

"Yea." You smile, stepping in through the door.

"Follow me." He returned your smile and started down a hall after locking the door again.

You followed the young man, looking at all the drawings on the walls. You pass by a large room, your eyes widening at the three tall animal-human-hybrid animatronics on the stage.

"Uh... What are.. Those?" You mutter softly, pointing at the tree animatronics.

(So sorry.)

"That's, Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy. They're the main animatronics." The man smiled, patting your back. "I'll tell you about them later."

"You will?" You look up to him.

"Oh! Where are my manners. I'm Dipper. Dipper Pines. I'll be working the night-shift with you." He held out a hand.

"(Y/N).. Wait! Your the guy that told me not to take the job, aren't you?" You cross your arms, passing on his hand shake.

"Uhh... Yea. I'm really sorry about it, but, I'll have to tell you about it later. Cmon, Boss is waiting." He grabbed your forearm and pulled you down the hall.

The two of you entered a small office, a very... Broad... Man sitting in the chair. Damn he's got some shoulders.

"Ahh! You must be the new Night Guard. Welcome. You may already know, I'm Mr. Reece." He chuckled softly.

"(Y/N) (L/N).. Nice to meet you." You smile slightly.

He tossed you a pair of pants and a shirt, throwing a hat on to your head.

"Well. Dipper here, will show you the ropes. See you two at 6:00!" Me. Reece chuckled, walking past me.

~TimeSkip Cause I Lazy~

"So.. I use the cameras to check around.. But I can't use the cameras too much or we'll loose power, and something bad will happen." I repeated what Dipper said to me.

"Yep. So try to conserve power. You don't want to die- UH I MEAN-"

"WHAT?!" You screamed almost falling out of your roller-chair.

"Listen. The truth is, the animatronics I showed you earlier actually come to life and they may or may not come and stuff us into suits which would smash us into tiny bloody pieces and kill us. But! As long as you look at the cameras and tell me when one of them is down the hall, we'll be fine." Dipper rambled on quickly.

It took you a moment to process all the information. You sat there wide eyed, staring at the chestnut-brunette.

"Holy shit..." You whispered to yourself.

I have to go for now, but I will be continuing this! Yea! Hope you love it! Thanks for the votes!
-Bubbles

Words: 870