Reading

I'm finally making a chapter? Ha! Yep!

Dipper stared intently at your face as you read the book in your lap. You felt goosebumps rise up yours arms, sensing his eyes staring at the side of your skull.

You slowly raised your head to him, "Yes?"

"Nothing. You just look adorable when your concentrating." He smirked.

"W-What?" You felt heat cross your cheeks, Dipper crawling on to his bed next to you.

You lean back, your faces inches apart.

"Yeah. I think your adorable." He grinned.

"U-U-Uh h-heh.. t-thanks.." Your voice cracked causing your face to grow even hotter.

Dipper chuckled at your flustered person.

"Come here." He lightly tugged you into his lap, his arms wrapped around your waste. "Read to me."

"R-Read to y-you?" You repeat.

"Yeah. I want you to read to me." Dipper smiled.

You slowly open your book, continuing to read for the part you left off. Throughout the many chapters, you relaxed a lot more. You leaned against Dipper's chest, his arms still wrapped around your waste.

After a few more minutes of getting into your amazing novel, you felt something warm touch your neck.

You turned your head at the slightest to Dipper sleeping soundly on her shoulder, his face pressed against the back of her shoulder blade.

You smile, continuing to lightly whisper the humble words in your book.

"And then Romeo said; "Though our lives may be lost, we will die together. Forever in love may we stay." Romeo pressed his lips to Juliet's at the slightest, the moment forever living in matrimony."

You quietly closed your book and smiled, sighing lightly. You leaned against Dipper's chest, resting your head against his.

As you closed your eyes to sleep, you felt Dipper's arms tighten around your waste.

He mumbled, "Your my Juliet.."

You smile, "And your my Romeo."

Yes he is. <3

Words: 319