Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to StephanWard for being my first commenter and reader ever :D I hope you enjoy.

KYLE POV

Time for lunch again ,yay eating on the corridors since I'm too scared to go inside the cafeteria how fun(note the sarcasm).
I shoved my books into my locker along with my glasses. I have to buy a new pair now since those jerks broke them again. I took out the packed lunch my mother made for me and I sat in front of my locker by myself like every other day.

"Dude did you see that girl that just walked by." A boy who sounded a lot like Jake said.

Oh no! The jocks are coming my way. I looked around quickly for a place for refuge but it wasn't long before they spotted me.

"Well if it isn't Kyle Stanford,no wonder why we never see him in the cafeteria he's hiding here what a nerd."

"Guys please not today you already beat me enough I can't take anymore." I pleaded with the boys.

"Look at that he's begging."
Tears began to roll down my cheeks and I wiped them away quickly.

"Sissy." Another boy yelled while snatching my lunch out of my hand.

"Please can I have it back." I begged and weakly stared to stand up.
Offf I got a sharp cuff in my belly making me fall on my hands and knees.
Jake, one of the bullies smiled and said "Let me talk to him."
All the other bullies backed off and made a path for Jake to walk through to get to me.
He walked towards me and said "You and my girlfriend Kat are getting really close."

"N-no I dont even talk to her like that she just..."

"Shut up!" He interrupted "Before I beat you again."

"Look nerd Kat is mine so stay away from her?"

I nodded "Okay."

"Good or you'll see what's coming,here's a taste." He said before pounding me I took them all while saying in my head I know what I have to do, stay away from Katelyn White.

After they were finished they high-fived each other and ran away.
The principal came and saw me on the floor. "Sigh Mr.Stanford again?"

"Come let me take you to the nurse and then come back to my office,we have to talk."

*~*~*

The nurse gave me an ice pack for my face. She told me that I'll be better soon. Now I'm on my way to the principal's office I know what he's going to say we have this conversation all the time.

"Kyle we have to tell your parents about this." He said as I took a seat.

"No Sir, I don't want them to find out."

"We can't keep on seeing you be bullied without letting any one know, we know about this suppose you got an unlucky blow and you died we would have to tell your parents we knew. They will ask why we never came to them." The principal said.

"I don't want them to find out they can't find out please." I begged.

"Okay Kyle one more week and if anything happens in that one week I'm telling them."

"Thank you soo much Mr. Layne."
Mr.Layne gave me a sad, small smile. "Your welcome."

Bringgggggg

"There's the bell for class Mr. Stanford."

I smiled and walked out of the office.
As soon as I closed the door I saw a face I didn't want to see right now.

The Nerdy Boy And Ms PopularOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara