Chap 11

KYLE POV

Kyle: I'm so sorry Katelyn it slipped out.

This was about my twentieth message to Katelyn. She kept leaving me on seen. I sighed and threw my phone on the bed. I'm thinking about ditching school today I don't want to see Katelyn's sad face, but my mother was home and I had to get Katelyn to accept my apology. Now Jennifer and Marissa will tease Katelyn.

*~*~*

I walked through the hall and everyone was laughing and giving me dirty looks. I spotted Jennifer and Marissa and next to them was Katelyn she was smiling and laughing like nothing was wrong. She was wearing a black tank top and a flair floral skirt. She changed just like that. I made my way to Katelyn. Before I could even say hi Jennifer and Marissa stopped me. "What do you want nerd?" Jennifer asked.

"I just wanted to talk to Katelyn, I just wanted to know why she's-" I said.

"You should know why." Marissa cut off.

Jennifer rolled her eyes and said "Kate doesn't want to talk to you now, bye nerd."

I looked at Katelyn for confirmation on if I should leave or stay. She looked at me then looked away quickly. I sighed and frowned.
"Okay Katelyn I understand just know that I really am sorry." I said before walking away.

Lunch time came and Katelyn still wasn't talking to me. I saw her alone by her locker. I made my way towards her. All of a sudden I saw boys from all different directions coming towards me. They started to beat me punching me til I was down on my knees I couldn't take it anymore.
Katelyn was looking at me she was about to walk away but I knew her I knew she wasn't like that.
"Boys stop please." Katelyn said in a soft voice.
They boys obeyed of course, who could resist her?

The principal came from out of no where. The boys ran away swiftly. I sighed knowing what was about to happen. Katelyn knowing what was going to happen said "I started it I told the boys to beat Kyle."

"Well detention for you Katelyn White." The principal said sternly.

"No I started it I hit one of the boys first and then all of his friends got in." Kyle said.

"Well both of you visit my office then go straight to detention." The principal said.

Katelyn and I followed the principal we didn't talk but I know we will have a lot of talking to do in the principal's office..

"So what happened?" The principal asked sitting down in his big, red chair.

Both Kyle and I tried to talk at the same time but the principal was confused. "Okay never mind." The principal said tapping his forehead with a pen. "Let's just get to the basics, Mr.Stanford we will inform your parents about the fight and Ms. White we will tell your parents that we have an instigator at our school."

"So get to your lunch time detention and come back after school you have three days of this,please don't kill each other."

*~*~*

"Everyone be quiet."Mrs. Whitehall shouted in her deep man voice.

"The rules are:
NO TALKING
NO EATING
NO CELLULAR PHONES
NO MUSIC
NO SINGING
NO CHEWING GUM
NO DRINKING
NO VANDALISM
NO LITTERING

"What's next no breathing?" A boy in the front row asked.

"We should tell her no spitting." His friend who was next to him said wiping off Ms Whitehall's golfballs.

They laughed and hi-fived each other.
"Johnson and Willam!" Mrs. Whitehall shouted.

"Woah lady say it don't spray it." Johnson said.

"That's it, you're coming with me to the principal." Mrs. Whitehall said her face was as red as a beet now.

Johnson and William hi-fived each other again while following Mrs. Whitehall out of the classroom.

KATELYN POV

As soon as they left I went next to Kyle and sat down.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi, sorry." He apologized.

"Well I'm sorry too now you're in trouble with your parents."

"I'll be fine." Kyle said with a smile.

We talked and laughed like normal the conversation never wandered back to my father or Kyle's parents. I'm glad to have back Kyle again I honestly really missed him. Hanging out with Jenni and Marissa wasn't as fun as hanging out with kyle.

"So tell me shorty,when are you dying back your hair?" Kyle asked.

"I don't know if I will, I like maroon." I said running my hand through my hair.

"I love black."

"Ohh, we'll see."I smirked.