CHAP 5

Saturday morning I woke up with a huge grin on my face, remembering everything that happened with Kyle yesterday. I turned on my phone and I saw that I had a message from Kyle,well a lot of messages.

Kyle: Hey

Kyle: I had a good time last night.

Kyle: Shorty

Kyle: I guess you're still sleeping

Kyle: Well what I really wanted to ask is.....

Kyle: Would you like to go to the beach with my family and I today? Your mom can come too if she wants.

Awww that's sweet that he had a good time last night but he called me short.

Katelyn22: First of all dont call me short.

Katelyn22: Yeah I'd love to go but I'm nervous about meeting your family. I had a good time last night also.

Kyle: Sorry for calling you short wouldn't want you to slap my head again.

Kyle: Don't worry my family's cool.

Katelyn22: I hope so. What time are you leaving?

Kyle: Around nine,my dad is driving he wil come for you.

Katelyn22: How does he feel about that?

Kyle: What I knowing where you live. I can just say you sent me the address.

Katelyn: Oh okay thanks for asking.

Kyle: No problem I didn't want to be there alone so I figured it would be fun since were friends.

My heart dropped, I didn't know he thought we were friends. I only talked to him because of a dare and if he finds out he'll hate me and I really don't want him to hate me. Ugh I'm never playing truth or dare ever again. I sighed and replied to Kyle's message.

Katelyn 22: Oh kl yeah friends brb I'm going to get ready and ask my mom if she wants to go

Kyle: Okay

KYLE POV

Why did I have to say we were friends what was I thinking? How she said it "oh kl yeah friends". She must think I'm a weirdo.

"Mom Kat said she'll come I don't know about her mother yet though!" I shouted to my mother from upstairs.

"Okay."

You must be thinking about how I'm going to hide the bruises from my parents. Well simple they never go in the water,they stay on the sand in their lounge chairs, far away from me. If they decide to go in the water I won't go.

*~*~*

"One bottle of milk on the wall, one bottle of milk,take one down pass it around, 0 bottles of milk on the wall.

Finally,Katelyn's mother and my parents have been singing that song since the car ride started. It's over.

"Zero bottles of milk on the wall,zero bottles of milk take one down pass it around,negative one bottles of milk on the wall!"