Chapter 22

Here's a picture of Kyle after Marissa transformed him.

Leleee1234

I woke up and stretched my arms out, punching Kyle in his face and waking him up from his rest. He looked angry and startled when I looked over at him, "I'm so sorry, I thought I was in my own bed." I apologized.

"Thanks for waking me." He replied while smiling.

"Did you sleep well Katelyn?" He asked after realising that I wasn't talking or smiling back.

I nodded "Yes, what about you?"

"No, I was too busy staring at you."

"You were?" I gasped shocked and embarrassed.

Kyle laughed, "No."

"Good."

He muttered something under his breath that I couldn't understand but it sounded like he said only a little.

"Go to your room in case one or both of our mothers decide to come up here."

I realised what Kyle was saying was true and went to my room. I took off my pajamas and replaced them with my favorite towel, a blue mickey mouse one, then I went into the bathroom to take a shower. While bathing I had a lot to think about how my life would be ruined and my secrets would be spilled.

They would all hate you...

Well they don't like you much anyways since you keep hanging out with that nerd...

Drop him....

Then again he must think you're disgusting and just lying to you...

I shook the thoughts out of my head and stepped out of the bath after turning off the water. I tried not to think like that again while getting ready for school. I need someone to talk to. The only person I could think of right now was my father. I finished getting ready for school and headed downstairs to call my father. I dialed his number I opened up to him and told him everything that was going on. After listening and understand what was wrong, he asked me a question I never thought he would. It was a question I would have to think about.

Me: I have to ask to ask my mother first and think about it.

Dad: Of course you do.

Me: Dad I have to go to school I'll ask my mother and tell you later.

Dad: Okay bye Katie and be strong.

Me: Thanks, bye dad.

After I hung up the phone I went to question my mother, about what my father had told me. She was hesitant at first but she agreed but it was my decision. 

"No problem Kate, but I'm talking to your father first."

"Alright."

"Kyle why are you taking so long?" I called.

"I'm coming hold your horses." He shouted back.

KYLE POV

When Katelyn and I were walking to school she seemed scared. I didn't want to leave her but I had to talk to Marissa and Sam about the plan.

"Katelyn I'm sorry but I have to go." I said.

"You're leaving me?" She asked sharply and kind of scared.

"Sorry, it's really important, I have to talk to a teacher about homework." I lied.

"I'll go and look for people to talk to before my life gets ruined." She told me trying to laugh it off.

I don't know why I didn't want to tell Katelyn, well I do know because I wanted her to be suprised and because she'll try to stop me. When I got to the computer lab Marissa and Sam were already there. "Sam has the pictures." Marissa said when she saw me.

"They are on a flash drive, Jenni is planning on showing Kat's pictures on a projector." She continued.

"So we can switch the flash drives and replace Katelyn's pictures with Jenni's?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes."

Sam groaned "I wish I could be there, but I have a lot of stuff to do."

"I'll record it." Marissa said laughing, making Sam laugh and making me confused.

"Yesterday you couldn't stand each other but now you're laughing with each other?"

Sam smiled "I guess so."

"We have to get going Sam, thanks so much for helping." Marissa grinned.

"Anytime." He said smiling at her.

After we left I wiggled my eyebrows at Marissa playfully, "Is there anything I should know about."

She blushed a little "No."

"Time to get this plan into action." I said holding out for a high- five.

"I don't high-five nerds." She scoffed.