Chapter 25

"Why aren't you smiling, you're always happy when we go to the park." I said feeling like I didn't accomplish anything.
She was sitting on the swing, swinging lightly and looking down at her feet.

"I told you not to bring me, but I don't know I'm trying, sorry." She sighed.
I moved from in front of her and sat on the swing next to her.
"I just feel like my entire life is ruined, I would've been happier if Jenni just showed it on the projector." She confessed.

Marissa and I were the ones who  exposed Jennifer which made her furious and she went pictures of Katelyn to everyone at school. I thought it wouldn't hurt Katelyn but I was wrong. I can't tell her, she would hate me, but at the same time I have to. I don't want her to hate me but I don't want to see her like this. She was the person who was always there for me even after the dare.

"Katelyn I- " I began before I was cut off.

"Thanks for everything Kyle, your a good friend, you can push me on the swing if you want." She said.

"Sorry were you saying something?" She asked realising that she interrupted me.

I shook my head "No."

I got out of the swing to push Katelyn.

"You know you can tell me anything Kyle?" She questioned after I pushed her once.

"I know Katelyn." I said watching her swing high up in the air before she came back down for me to push her again.

"Good." She said going up in the air again.

After a while she forgot about everything and was swinging high in the air. She was laughing and smiling. I grinned looking at her from where I was she seemed so happy.
I can't tell her anything, I dont want to lose her.

*~*~*

"Kyle I'm ready to go home." She told me one hour later.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I know, do you want a jockey home?"

"Yeeeee." She squealed jumping on my back.

I caught her easily I couldn't see her but I know she was frowning. "So I don't weigh a thing?"

"You actually weigh a lot shorty, just not that much."

She slapped my head "Owww, what was that for?"

"Stop calling me shorty."

"Sorry."

"Good, now go."

I laughed and ran with her on my back making her scream and squeal with excitement. "Let's go for ice-cream first." Katelyn giggled.

"I thought you were tired."

"I'm not anymore."

*~*~*

"You stole my ice-cream,that's not fair." I shrieked.

"Life isn't fair." Katelyn said eating the ice-cream she stolen from me.

"If you wanted strawberry ice cream you should have got it." I pouted.

"I couldn't choose."

"Can I have some of yours?"

She laughed, "No."

"Whatever I don't like cookies and cream anyway." I lied.

"Liar, everyone likes cookies and cream." She shouted.

Everyone at the ice-cream parlor looked at us.

"Does ice-cream make you hyper?" I asked laughing.

"Good question, maybe."

"We have to go home, it's getting late." I reminded her.

"Let's go then I can walk this time." She told me.

*~*~*

When we got home our parents were not their yet, they must've gone out.
Katelyn and I went into my bedroom sat down on the bed.
"You know I've never seen your bedroom before." I said turning on the television in my bedroom.

"You'll never see it either." Katelyn said.

I ran out of the bed room and Katelyn followed me she must've realised what I was about to do. I ran into her bedroom but before I could shut the door Katelyn came in.
I looked around the walls were painted was light blue and hot pink.
I sat on her bed and looked around. "You have a mickey mouse towel?" I laughed.

Katelyn frowned and sat next to me, "It's cute."

"I'm tired." I said resting my head on her shoulder.

"Me too." She agreed.

"Are you feeling better?" I questioned.

Katelyn nodded "Yes please thanks."

"I have something to tell you." I began.

"What is it?" She asked yawning.

"Nothing it can wait til tomorrow." I said realising she was very tired.

"Are you sure?" She asked sleepily.

"Yes I'm sure, go to sleep." I replied.

I gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and she smiled.

"Goodnight Kyle, thanks again."

"Goodnight."

About thirty minutes later I was still up. I was thinking about Katelyn and how she would handle this. I'll just have to wait till tomorrow.

I hugged Katelyn and touched her hair. "I really like you Katelyn, I can't lose you." I said even though she couldn't hear me. She smiled and came closer to me. It scared me because I thought she was awake and heard what I said. But when I heard her soft snores I realised she wasn't. I closed my eyes, I could feel her breathing in and out. This comforted me for some reason and pretty soon I feel asleep.

Here you go a full chapter of only Kyle's pov. I hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading.

Lelee1234