CHAP 10

Yeee chapter 10. I've never written a book to this far before. So I'm proud I hope I make it pass chapter 10 now I have so much ideas for this book I don't even think it could fit into one.... Anyways I'm done talking chapter 10....

"Hiii." Jenni said grinning. Neither Kyle or I knew what she was going to say next.

"Kat why are you wearing those." She said eyeing to my outfit.

"Cause I wanted to." I retorted.

"But you don't look good, you look like him." She said pointing at kyle.

"I just decided to wear it sometimes you have to take a break from heels."

"You're the most popular girl in the school and you're dressed like a nerd." Jenni said walking towards me.

"I like it, it's comfortable and it's how I looked  before."

"Exactly, when you get your sense back, you can join us again, we miss you but you can't look like this and walk about with us." She looked at Kyle and I like she was disgusted then she turned to walk away on her heels.

Since when did Jen and I become enemies we were alright except for when I was trying to get my mother to believe me. Maybe she was just doing this for the dare but if it's a fight she wants she'll get it.

"What was that about?" Kyle asked interrupting my thoughts.

"I don't know, my outfit?" I shrugged.

"You look beautiful to me Katelyn." Kyle said with a smile.

"But you're the only person that thinks that." I said sadly.

"You're going to let that get you down I get bullied everyday and I don't let that make me sad or ruin my day, I'm still happy."

"That's because your family is happy." I said rolling my eyes.

"You forgot what I told you about my father." Kyle looked hurt.

"Sorry I didn't mean it like that." I stuttered on my words I felt bad for forgetting about Kyle's dad.

"I remember everything about you I even remember when you told me your mother cheated on your dad and he left you!" Kyle said offensively.

"What?" Jake and Marissa who were close by watching the us said.

The word spread faster than the tears that were falling down my cheeks. Kyle saw that I was crying and looked away from me. "Katelyn I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say it so everyone could hear." He said his eyes still not meeting my mine.

I was hurt but I did him worse I am doing him worse.
I want to tell him that I only talked to him because of a dare but I held it in. All I could do was run.

Kyle didn't follow me he knew I would not talk to him but somewhere deep down inside I wanted to run behind me telling me how sorry he was. I ran while wiping tears off my cheeks. I didn't know where I was going but anywhere was better than with Kyle. I ran straight into the girls bathroom. I saw Jenni by the sink putting on make up. When she saw me crying she gasped and hugged me. I told her everything and she listened, she comforted me,she was my real friend not Kyle. She made me popular she saw me as unwanted and nerdy and she helped me Kyle spilled all my biggest secret. Maybe he was just using me to get popular or to say that popular people don't have the perfect life. I don't care though I know what tomorrow will be like. Kyle Stanford better not get in my way.

Sorry I had to do it....
Well stay tuned for chapter 11

Lelee1234