Chapter 4

Review: Kyle gets bullied again, this time it's because Kat stood up for him in the hall. He said he will never speak to Kat again but he saw her on the corridor and they talked. Now Kat knows who bullied Kyle let's see what's gonna go down......

-

I can't believe Jake,he is my ex why would he want me back?
He dumped me for a one night stand so why would I want him back?

Lunch time*

I stormed through the corridors angrily my face as red as my heels.
Everyone that saw my face moved out the way. Even Johnson who usually flirted with me turned back to talking to his friends as soon as he say my face.
"Owwww Katelyn can you please let go of my shirt now it's starting to hurt." Kyle mumbled.
Oh yeah did I mention I was dragging Kyle along with me?

"No I'm not letting you go come along."

"Where are we going?" Kyle asked.

"You'll see." I said with a cunning smirk.

"You know you're short so pulling me like this hurts my neck?" He asked.

I suddenly stopped walking.

"Why did you sto-oww what was that for?" Kyle asked rubbing his head after I slapped him.

"That was for calling me short."

"Sorry."

"Yeah I know you are come alone." I ordered pulling him again.

"Why are we going to the cafeteria?"

"I have someone I need to talk to that's why."

"Wait here I'll be back." I said making him stand by the door. He obeyed probably not wanting to be slapped again. I went over to the table where Jenni and all the other popular girls and guys were.

"Jake why are you bullying Kyle?"

"Cause I want to." He answered blunty.

"He told me you were bullying him cause you want me back." I told him.

"Yeah I told him that."

"Why did you tell him that?"

"Cause I want you back babe, I miss you."

"Awwwww." The whole table cooed.

Idiots...

I laughed "We'll you'll never get me back."

He smirked "We'll see."

Jenni looked at me and grinned.

"How's the dare going?" Jenni asked

I can't believe that I almost forgot that me and Kyle became friends because of a dare. I still felt sad for fooling him like this.

"What dare?" Jake asked his face full of confusion.

"Kat knows what I'm talking about." Jenni said.

"You have three more weeks left then...you know."

I sighed "I know."

"Oh yeah tell your mom I'm coming over Sunday."

"Sure."

"Is that all I have top get back to Kyle."

Marissa laughed "Your the one who should be saying that you came over here."

"Plus Kyle can wait." Jake said

"Jake sweet heart." I say in a romantic way.

"Yes babe?"

"If you ever mess around Kyle again,number one, remember that kick I gave you in the hall? Well there's more where that came from."

"Number two, I can get someone to beat you."

"Number three, I could ruin you and you know what I'm talking about,you too Jenni."

I walked back over to Kyle swaying in victory.

"Kyle?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Come with me to the park after school?"

"Sure." He replied.

"Great."

I'm going to spend every day of my three weeks with Kyle and make him feel special like he's worth something because he is.

*~*~*

"So we're walking to the park." Kyle frowned.

"Yes we are." I said glaring at him.

"Whyyy?" He whined.

"Well I don't have a car you don't have one and it's more fun so yeah."

"Okay Katelyn." He pouted.

"Look an ice-cream truck." I screamed running towards it.

Kyle followed me chuckling.

"Buy me ice-cream Kyle."

Kyle smiled "Sure."
He paid the ice cream man for two cones and then we continued walking. I put my finger in my ice-cream.

"Kyleee." I cooed.
As soon as he looked at me I spread the ice-cream above Kyle's lip like a mustache. I laughed, Kyle laughed too and he said "I would do the same but your a waste of ice-cream."

I gasped holding my heart pretending to be hurt causing him laugh again.

I bounced his side "Meanie."

This time he gasped "Me how dare you I'm the nicest person ever.

We continued walking, talking, laughing and licking our ice-cream like we were lifelong friends.

"Yayyyy the park." I screamed when we finally got there.

"You know you're a little girl deep down inside?" He asked.

"I know, now hold my heels." I said while taking them off.

"Awwwww, you're way shorter than I expected, I know you would be short without heels, but not this short."

"Shut up Kyle." I said trying to slap him on his head again but I couldn't reach. So instead I  punched him in his stomach which made him double over then I jumped on his back and slapped him on his head.
"Okay for a short girl you can fight." He said holding me. I jumped off his back when I saw the swing set.

"Come and push me on the swing." I said holding his arm and pulling him.

"Weeeeeeee." I shout going up in the air.

"Let's go on the see-saw  next."

*~*~*

"I'm tired now." I said walking and dragging.

"I know, I'll give you a jockey." Kyle said.

"Yayyy." I said while jumping on his back and putting my hand around his neck.

"Can I sleep here?" I asked.

"No you have to show me where you live."Kyle chuckled.

"Are you going to stalk me?"

"No please." He replied politely.

"Good giddy up horsey faster."

*~*~*
I said bye to Kyle and walked into my house. He was so nice and funny. Why did I only have to talk to him because of a stupid dare.

My mom was still at work when I came home so I heated up pizza from last night,turned on the tv and pretty soon I was in a deep sleep with pizza on my face.