CHAP 30

"Kyle stop stealing my pancakes!" I squealed.

"No I like them."

"You have your own." I growled.

"So?"

Kyle's mom and dad had gone out and my mother went to work, leaving Kyle and I alone by ourselves, again.

"WE GOT THIS WHOLE HOUSE TO OURSELVES!" I squealed.

"What do you want to do first?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"Twister?" He asked.

"Remember what happened the last time?" I reminded Kyle.

He blushed, "Oh yeah."

"Let's for ice-cream first we can decide later." I squealed.

"Let's go then." Kyle said pulling me.

"Wait!"

"What is it?" Kyle asked still holding my arm.

"We have to bathe."

*~*~*

After we came home from the Ice-Cream Parlour Kyle and I were too tired to play twister. So we just sat on the sofa, we were both too lazy to turn on the tv so it was off.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" He said sitting on the bed next to me.

"The thing with Jenni." I explained.

"Don't you remember, I did it for you so you wouldn't get hurt." He informed me.

"After the dare and all of that why didn't you want to hurt me?"

"I knew you were not like that yes it hurt a lot but you're forgiven." He assured me.

"Thanks." I beamed.

Then I was reminded of what was on my mind for the past few days. I sighed.

"Katelyn what's wrong?" Kyle asked.
I opened my mouth to say that nothing was wrong before he spoke.

"Don't think about saying it's nothing I know it's something and you told me you would tell me today, please Katelyn." He pleaded.

"Kyle-" I started.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry but I'm leaving."

"What do you mean you're leaving?" He asked me confused.

"I mean I'm going away to California with my father." I confessed.

"Why?"

"I spent a lot of time with my mother, I should spend some time with my father." I said looking into his eyes searching for some sort of emotion but I couldn't tell how he was feeling or what was going on in his mind.

KYLE POV

She's leaving. I finally put everything together, the 'him' she was referring to when she was sleeping was me. I couldn't stop her. She wanted to spend time with her father that was something she didn't do for years.

I sighed, "When are you leaving."

"Tomorrow."

"How long are you staying?" I asked I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I blinked fast so they wouldn't fall.

"I don't know yet probably two or three years."

I had so much plans for us today, I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

"I'll wait Katelyn, I won't be with anybody else until you come back." I promised.

She smiled up at me "Thanks, I can't wait til I get back then."

I held her hands and said, "Come on, let me help you pack."

*~*~*
Sooo what do you guys think..
Sorry that the chapter was so short I just wanted to get it over with because I knew I couldn't get it done any other day.