Chap 21

"Please tell me you got the phone." I told Marissa.
Marissa waved the phone at me and said "Of course I do."

"Good."

"Take me to your geek friend." Marissa demanded.

I lead Marissa to where Sam usually is all the time, in the dark corner of the computer lab by himself.

"Hi Sam." I said when I saw him.

"Kyle, what brings you here and why are you dressed like that?" Sam questioned.

"Long story and I wanted you to hack this phone for me."

"What's in it for me?"

"This is Jennifer's phone." I stated blankly.

"Give me." He ordered, as soon as he heard the name Jennifer he was in. They had a history and he didn't like her at all.

He plugged in all of the stuff he needed and began to hack Jenni's phone.

There was a silence for about four minutes.

"We only have five minutes before the bell rings for our first class." Marissa acknowledged.

"It's at fifty percent." Sam said.

"Can't you make it go any faster?" Marissa argued.

Same glared at her, "No!"

Marissa and Sam began to argue. I just ignored them and looked at the computer.

"Seventy-five percent." I told them, maybe they would stop arguing now.
Sam and Marissa ignored me and continued to argue. "Geek!" Marissa snapped.

"I'm the same geek that you want to hack your friend's phone." Sam scolded.

"So what?"

"You're lucky Kyle is my friend if not you would have to do this yourself." Sam went on.

"You're lucky Kyle is my friend if not you would have to do this yourself." Marissa mimicked in an annoying voice.

"Ninety percent." I said ignoring both of them. Sam and Marissa stopped arguing and looked at the computer.

91.....

92.....

93.....

BRINGGGGG!!!!

Marissa groaned "That's the bell."

"Don't worry guys, I can stay here just tell me what you want me to do." Sam offered.

"Look for all the things that would be embarrassing, pictures, videos and messages." Marissa replied.

Sam smiled "Okay this should be fun."

"Kyle get school early tomorrow, I think I know what Jenni is going to do and we have to get an early start to do it." Marissa said.

"Alright."

*~*~*

KATELYN POV

"So where did you and Marissa disappear off to?" I questioned Kyle, walking home from school.

"You'll see tomorrow." I smirked.

When we arrived home, Carol and my mother had huge grins on their faces.
"I see you two worked things out." Carol chuckled.

Kyle and I smiled at each other.

My mother winked at Kyle which caused his face to turn red like a tomato.

My mother laughed "Well I'm glad to see that, dinner will be ready soon."

"What was that all about?" I asked Kyle once we were out of ear shot.

"What was what about?" Kyle asked.
He knew what I was talking about he just didn't want to say.

"Don't play dumb." I said smiling at him.

Kyle laughed, "It was nothing Katelyn."

*~*~*
I couldn't sleep, I was to busy thinking about tomorrow and what people would think of me after this. I looked at my clock, it was 10:58. I rolled around in my bed trying to sleep. I got out of bed and went to Kyle's room.

"Kyle are you awake?" I asked softly.

Kyle sat up "Yeah I'm up."

"Sorry if I woke you" I apologized, standing by the door.

"It's okay Katelyn, is something wrong?"

"Well I just wanted to say sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Everything I put you through." I replied.

Kyle smiled and said "It's okay."

I think I should tell Kyle what happened, since I put him through all of this, plus he would hear it tomorrow anyways.

"Kyle I have something to tell you." I whispered.

"What is it?" He asked at the same tone.

"Remember when Jenni pushed me and talked to me?" I questioned.

Kyle nodded his head to tell me yes.

"Well what she told me was I know your secret, my secret is my mother used to be a stripper, after my father left we were struggling, we did not have enough money, so she had to." I began.

Kyle was silent, he knew there was more so he just kept quiet and listened.

"We still didn't have enough money to cover everything, so one night I decided to help my mother, I know she wouldn't approve so I didn't ask, when she asked me where the money came from, I told her that I had a job that I could go to after school, one night turned into one week and two weeks turned into a month a month turned into 9 months." I continued.

"How do you know Jenni knows for sure?" He questioned.

"She has  pictures, I saw them, I think Marissa knows also so only you, Katelyn and Marissa know this secret but now the whole school will know." I sighed.

"Knowing Jenni she would twist around the story and make it into something horrible." Kyle said angrily.

"Kyle do you hate me?"

"No Katelyn White, I don't hate you, I could never hate you , I understand why you did it." He answered.

"Really?"

"Really." He confirmed.

"Can I sleep here?" I asked shyly.

Kyle moved over making room for me to lie down "Sure."

I got into his bed and rested my head on the pillow. Out of nowhere I began to cry. "Everyone is going to hate me." I sobbed.

"Don't worry about it, I won't hate you." He said holding me in his arms. The warmth of his body made me feel cosy and protected.

"Thanks." I sniffed holding his arm.

"Your welcome, I'm always here for you Katelyn."

I turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

He blushed, "Go to sleep Katelyn, everything is going to be okay."

"I'll try."

He held me tighter and soon I fell asleep in his arms.

---------
Ewww well that was cheesy lol. I hope you're enjoying the book.  Tell me what you think in the comments.