Chapter 24

KYLE POV

I was smiling from ear to ear, I never saw these pictures before, I didn't know Jenni cheated on Zack. I looked at Katelyn she looked shocked.

Zack was being curious
so he went through all of the pictures, so they were appearing on the projector and everyone was laughing. Messages with Jake and Jenni, pictures of Jenni at the party when she didn't shave her armpits.

Jenni was furious "Who did this?" Everyone looked around to see if anyone would open up but no one did. I looked around for Marissa but I couldn't find her.

"Since no one is opening up I can only assume and my assumption is you two." She said pointing at Katelyn and me. We didn't say anything so Jenni thought it was true. "I'll get you back Katelyn." She said while smirking. I felt so guilty this was all my fault. I had to do something. I can't tell Katelyn I was a part of this she would look at me differently. I tried to speak and own up to it but nothing came out not one word.

*~*~*

The rest of the day was normal besides people teasing Jenni and Zack. After they broke up, Jake left school early. Surprisingly Jenni was still here, she was probably up to something.

BEEP...BEEP....

I was walking down the hall when my phone went off. After mine I heard everybody's phone beeping. They were running around showing their friends and other people something and their phone. I turned on my phone and viewed the text that I got. It Said:

I was just going to show u on the projector but because Katelyn wanted to ruin my rep I sent them to you so you can save them and post them online. Here they are....

They were five pictures of Katelyn. Jenni was smart and she saved them. I sighed all of this for nothing? I had to find Katelyn.

KATELYN POV

I was walking through the hall to go to my next class and for some reason everyone was staring at me. I ignored them, people always stared at me this can't be anything bad.

"Kat do you wanna strip for me?" A boy asked walking pass me with a group of friends. After he asked that all of his friends laughed. Those were the same people that were cheering for me to speak in the cafeteria.
My life was ruined, I hate this school. I ran to my spot that was always deserted now for some reason so I renamed it my spot. Everyone insulted me as I ran through the corridors. Tears began to form in my eyes, I wiped them away as soon as they came. I wasn't going to cry in front of everyone, only when I got to my spot.
When I got there I saw Kyle standing like he was waiting for me to get there. "How do you always know know where I am?" I exclaimed angrily.

"Because I've gotten to know you." He replied softly.

"Well stop getting to know me, I came here to be alone." I argued.

"I'm sorry but you have to put up with me and I never let my friends go through things alone." He said. I didn't reply. When he realized I wasn't saying anything he told me to come with him.
"Where are we going?"

"To the park duh." He answered.
"I don't want to go." I whined.

"You're going."

"But-" I started before he interrupted saying "But nothing you're coming."

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Katelyn it's either you come, or I will do it the hard way." He cautioned.

"Whatever." I said.
"Okay, you asked for it."
Before I knew it I was on Kyle's shoulders and the was walking with me like I didn't weigh anything.

"You want her to strip for you too?" The same boy that talked to me earlier asked.

"What did you just say?" Kyle asked furiously.

"You heard me." He replied.

"Oh just making sure." Kyle said before punching the boy in his face.

Then we walked off, well Kyle walked off with me on his shoulders.

"Park here we come!" Kyle shouted.