Epilogue

"Eight years later." Katelyn and I said at the same time.
I ran over to touch something wooden and yelled, "Jinx!"
My wife rolled her eyes but she obeyed.
"Mommy,mommy mommy!" Kodi yelled.

"That counts right?" Katelyn asked.

I sighed "Sure, I was hoping not to hear you for the whole day."

She gasped. I hugged from behind, "You know I'm joking baby."

She pulled out of my grip and stuck out her tongue at me. "I'm going to see what Kodi wants." She said before she left.

"If you're wondering who Kodi is he is our seven year old son and we have a baby on the way."

"Mommy why is daddy talking to himself?" Kodi asked.

"I don't know Kodi, daddy's weird." Katelyn said.

"I heard that!"

"Good." She huffed.

*~*~*

KATELYN POV

"Snuggles come here." Kyle called.

"Kyle I told you not to call me that." I whined coming to him.

"Fine I'll save it for the bedroom." He whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes hiding a blush.

"I'm glad I came back when my dad told me to I don't regret it one bit."

"I know you don't." He said kissing me. Kodi ran around squealing "Ewww mommy and daddy are eating each other again."

We broke apart and laughed at our son. I'm so fortunate to have both of them in my life. Kyle scooped him up and gave him a hug.

"I love you mommy and daddy."

"We love you too." Kyle and I said together.

*~*~*

"Are Marissa and Sam still coming over?" I asked.

"Yeah they are, well they're here now." He said looking through the window.

I ran into the kitchen, while Kyle opened the door, I wasn't finished preparing the food.

"Hey." I heard Marissa's voice saying.

After Kyle told me that the Marissa and him came up with the plan I went to her straight away. Even though she was just doing it to become popular, which she did, it was still nice that she did. We have all became very good friends, even Kodi and Liz who was one year older than Kodi. Liz was Marissa and Sam's little girl, Liz was short for Elizabeth. Yes they were married, she was very cute and smart.

I picked the wrong moment to go outside because at that same time Kodi was telling Liz something very embarrassing.
"Liz I saw mom and daddy eating each other again, what should I do?"

"Well according to my calculations you should-" I didn't hear the rest because they were walking away to Kodi's room to play.

My face turned red like a tomato when Sam and Marissa looked at us and laughed.
I looked at Kyle whose face was flushed also.

"So have any of you heard from Jenni?" I asked changing the subject.

"The last I heard was that she moved away." Marissa said.

No one ever heard of Jenni after school. No one was teasing her or telling her about it but she figured every one did. When someone was telling a secret or just talking she would tell them to stop talking about her.
I felt kind of bad for her but her secret wasn't that bad, not like mine.
"Everyone deals with emotions differently." I said.
Everyone nodded in agreement. "Well I guess what happened to Jennifer would remain a mystery." Sam said.

"Is something burning?" Kyle asked sniffing the air.

My eyes widened "The chicken!"

-----------------------------

THE END

Lol I said I'll think about the epilogue but I did it right away. This is the end of the book. Thanks for reading lots of love.
I have a question ..

What do you think happened to Jenni

Maybe I should do a spin-off with Kodi and Elli in one of my other books?

Or let them have their own book?

Comment what you would like me to do.

Lelee1234