Chapter 29

My mom and dad were kissing. I didn't know how to feel. I was emotionless I did not know what to do. I took one more glance at my mother and father then I went back upstairs. I slid into bed next to Katelyn, I couldn't sleep so I looked at her. She was snoring lightly her head was rested on her hands. Even when she was sleeping she still looked beautiful. I smiled.

Katelyn begun to toss and turn, "No I can't tell him." She said, she was sleep talking.
"I can't tell him I'm leaving him." She continued, tossing and turning. I wonder who she was referring to. This could be something real. Or it could be a nightmare she was having.
I wanted to hold her and tell her everything is going to be okay.
Then do it...

KATELYN POV

I jumped up, waking up from that horrible nightmare I was having. "Katelyn are you okay?" I heard Kyle's concerned voice. I couldn't help it, I couldn't stop the tears from escaping my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't help the soft whimpers. Kyle must have realised I was crying because he turned on the light. When he looked at me and saw that I was crying he wrapped his arms around me, cradling me like a baby.
"What's wrong, please talk to me." He pleaded.
"I just had a bad nightmare that's all." I lied.

"Oh." I knew he didn't believe me but he didn't say it.

"Kyl-e I'm sor-ry f-for ev-eryt-hing." I said stammering between tears.

"Shh." He comforted me.

"Why are you still my friend?" I questioned.

"That's easy to answer, you are a loving, kind girl you're not like most people, you're different,you would do anything it takes to make someone happy." When he said he ran his hand through my hair. As a way to remind me of when I changed my hair from maroon back to black just for him. He smiled down at me cradling me in his arms. I sat up to face him, looking in his eyes, his deep blue eyes. I've never notice that before they were so gorgeous, I could stare into them all day. He stared back into mine I couldn't help but blushing. He smiled a little when he saw I was blushing. My blush soon turned into a frown when I remembered.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

I shook my head, "Nothing, sorry."

"I know something is wrong, but i know you will tell me when you're ready but for now can I have a hug?"

"You like a lot of hugs?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Nope only your hugs."

I smiled finally giving him the hug he was asking for.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked me, after we broke the hug.

"Not really." I replied.

"Want to watch Scobby Doo?" He asked turning on the tv.
I nodded "You always know what to do."

We sat on the bed for hours watching television. I didn't regret it tomorrow was Saturday anyways.

I have to tell Kyle and it has to be tomorrow, if it wasn't tomorrow I could never tell him. I sighed and rested my head on Kyle's chest.
How do I do this?
I know it will hurt him...
And that's something I don't want to do.
Kyle put his hand around my shoulders like he was telling me it was alright. I smiled feeling comfortable I closed my eyes and fell asleep on Kyle's chest.

*~*~*

I have 1K views I'm so happy. I don't know how much chapters I'm planning on having. Please give me your feed back, tell me if you like the book or not. Thanks for all the support.

  Lelee1234