Chapter 25

Hey again my lovelies....so in return for waiting so long for the last chappie, I decided to post this ASAP. Hope y'all enjoy! - Roxy :3

Chapter 25

I couldn’t help but just stare at him in surprise. I struggled for something to say as he watched me with a cautious yet weary expression. It was as if he expected me to run from him as I had before. In truth, I’d wanted to do anything but that as happiness surged through my veins, making me feel as if I was literally oozing the emotion as I faced the man that had just made me the happiest she-wolf on the face of the planet.

Without a word, I shrugged his hands off of my shoulders; a disappointed expression crossing his features as the hurt he felt from my actions travelled through the bond. I noticed that his head dropped a little as he began to step away from me; nodding as he accepted, what he assumed was my decision.

I smiled as I cupped both sides of his face with my hands; pulling his head lower as I stood on my tip toes to press my lips to his. He froze immediately; his earlier attempt at trying to move away from me, forgotten. I met his eyes for a moment and found them slightly wider than usual, as they gazed at me.

The shock quickly wore off. He pulled me closer as he began to respond; moving our bodies so close together that there was no space between us. His teeth grazed my bottom lip; begging for entrance as he tightened his hold on my waist. After I ignored his efforts, he growled so suddenly that I gasped; my mate taking the chance to push his tongue past my lips. I couldn’t even pretend to be angry with him as my grip on the back of his neck tensed.

When I finally pulled away; I found a small smile on his lips as he studied me, his arms still firmly wrapped around my waist. I could only grin in response as I stroked his cheek; staring into his mesmerizing, light grey eyes. “I wouldn’t ever think of leaving you, Logan.” I muttered; truly meaning it as I allowed all the love I felt for him pour through the bond, letting him feel how much I meant what I’d said.

His smile widened as he felt it; his eyes returning to my lips. I pressed a hand to the back of his head as I began to pull him closer for another kiss. I could already feel the warmth from his lips on mine when we were interrupted again, by a knock on the door. He growled loudly; making me jump in surprise.

He flashed me a half amused, half apologetic look before he sighed. He leaned his forehead against mine as he closed his eyes; breathing in my scent to calm the agitation that he and his wolf felt at the sudden interruption. Logan pulled away as whoever it was on the other side of the door, knocked again

I growled softly in irritation before I told whoever it was outside, to come in. Ethan stepped in; looking a little cautious as he noticed our irritated glances in his direction at that moment; realising that he had interrupted at yet another, bad moment. “Alpha, I’m sorry to have to disturb you again, but there is an urgent matter that requires your attention immediately.” He explained.

My mate looked incredibly pissed as he clenched his fist, his tired eyes closing for a moment as he breathed hard through his nose; trying his best to keep calm. I noticed his eyes darkening when he opened them; as he stalked slowly towards his Beta, seriously looking like he wanted nothing but to make him bleed at that moment.

I pulled him back and gave him one last peck on the lips before he had to go. “Go, I’ll be here when you get back.” I muttered; smiling as I watched my mate struggle to walk to the door.

Once he stepped out; I walked into the bathroom to wash up. Another smiled appeared on my lips when I found my toothbrush and all my other toiletries arranged neatly on the counter top. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before going into Logan’s closet to find my clothes.