Again.

"Kagura, what the hell happened? Your face is all red." Kagura stood before Gintoki, flustered and blushing like mad.
     Shinpachi shared his concern as well. "Kagura-chan, is something bothering you?"
     Kagura shook her head, her vermillion tresses whacking the samurai. Shinpachi's apprehension only grew. Gintoki sighed and put his legs on their table, promptly crossing them over one another. "Was it Souchirou-kun?"
     She flinched, small beads of perspiration forming on her temples. Her face reddened further, if that was even possible at this point. "You two are stupid. Why would I care about that good-for-nothing Sadist?!"
     Shinpachi pushed his glasses hard enough to bend the bridge of his nose. He turned to Gintoki in staccato like movements, "G-Gin-san, you don't think...." At the samurai's solemn nod he whispered out, "Kagura-chan, I do think that you and Okita-kun make a well-established couple. But for you to-to um... Lose your virgini-"
     "Wrong." She rubbed her arms and sat herself down on their couch, Sadaharu affectionately licking her face. "I just didn't want him to leave. I couldn't even give him his sword..."
Silence. Then, a knock at the door. Shinpachi awkwardly opened it, the atmosphere eerily cold.
     "Kagura." She flinched. Her head turned to their door, a man wearing unique attire walked in, taking off his head ware to reveal a bald head and fair face. He had a short moustache and a long beard.
     "Pappi?!" She ran to him, euphorically hugging his larger frame.
     "I've come to strengthen your fighting abilities. If it's okay with your step-dad, I'd like you to come alien hunting with me for a couple of years," he pulled her closer with one arm and regarded Gintoki with a bow.
     Gintoki scratched his chin, "I don't think that sounds good to me."
     "Us." Shinpachi said, his fist clenched.
     "No. I don't want to leave, Pappi. You've already taken me for four years. Why two? And now that I have my mind on it, why the f*ck didn't I age?!" Her fingers were twiddling and twitching, and Gintoki immediately rested his hand in her shoulder, "Kagura, c'mon, you're losing it."
      Her father lowered his head shamefully. "Kagura. I do not know why you didn't age. However, I do know that your powers need to be controlled. Listen, my dear daughter, every two years a yato women experiences a paroxysm of anger, confusion, and excitement.  They have an uncontrollable thirst for blood, and go into battle blindly, ignoring the risks and dangers. Many die. That is the last thing I want to happen to my little Kagura-chan! Kagura, let me ask you this, when you left when you were fourteen, did you remember anything from the places I took you?"
      Shinpachi regarded her with a gasp, Gintoki merely stared. She shook her head.
      He sighed, "I knew it. Guess what, Kagura? You annihilated millions of monsters within the span of minutes on a planet so far away from here humans are unaware of its existence. Therefore, a minute there is a year here."
     Kagura groaned, "Okay, okay, okay. Just don't take me back to that planet!"
     Shinpachi interrupted, his voice breaking, "Wait, so Umibozu-san, you're taking Kagura-chan again?"
     He nodded, "I'm afraid so. This time only for two years."
"And Kagura-chan, you want to go?"
She bit her lip, "I'm sorry, Shinpachi... But- but I have to get stronger. I'm going to kill Kamui. On my own. Without Gin-chan, without you, and without Sadist."
Umibozu shook his head, his eyes wary, "You mustn't do that, Kagura-chan-"
"Let her." Gintoki said, his eyes still on his JUMP. He turned the page, "I said she kills to protect. She's protectin' a lot of people if that guy is gone."
"Gin-chan..." Kagura turned to the samurai, her eyes filling up with salty tears.
Umibozu was insistent, "I won't let you. That kid is mine to kill. I made him, I shall get rid of him."
Gintoki smirked, "Ah, but that is a hard enough task isn't it?" He lowered his book and stared at Umibozu with dead eyes. "Can't kill something you love."
The yato hesitated, then said, "He isn't my son. I won't accept that."
Shinpachi gaped at his boss, "Gin-sa-"
"But he is, and you do." Gintoki's voice was stern. Almost angry.
Umibozu bitterly chuckled, his hands shaking, his eyes distant. "You're right. He is my son. I hate myself for caring for him."
Kagura reached for his large hand, he accepted it with warmth. "Kagura, you must come with me. I still won't allow you to kill Kamui. Leave that to Pappi."
"Pappi, I won't-"
"Go, Kagura." The vermillion-locked girl turned around, her eyes widening soon after. "Oba-chan."
     Gintoki cleared his throat, "I have a say in this-"
     "Don't listen to the perm-head," a cloud of smoke escaped her lips as she smiled at Kagura.
     Umibozu bowed at Otose and she returned the action. "So you're the biological father. Very handsome."
     "Please stop," Gintoki interrupted, retching at the mere thought.
     Kagura ignored him, "Oba-chan... Why?"
     She took another drag form her aged pipe, "Kagura, for years you Yorozuya have been my young. My precious children. Never would I ever consider letting you leave for the second time. However, I know you strive to be stronger. So go. And return with a goofy smile and ebullient, bratty personality. We'll welcome you back with open arms."
     Kagura's rosy lips quivered. Tears rolled down her cheeks, "Oba-chan!"
     They men remained silent as the yato sobbed incoherent words into the kimono of Otose. She tried to push her head away, "C'mon, brat, you're rubbing your snot on me! That's not good for business!"
     Gintoki smiled, "So she says, but we all know she doesn't mean it."
                                                                      ***
     The Yorozuya waved goodbye as Umibozu's ship departed.