Die.

What day is it again? Gintoki thought, his mind barely functioning. He felt tired. So. F*cking. Tired. His yukata has practically been shred, and every muscle on his burned out body was sore. He couldn't comprehend anything anymore. Only he, his sword, and Umibozu was on his hazy mind, and he swore he could see the sh*t-eating half-smirk plastered on the face of the yato in front of him. A weak smile tugged at his own chapped lips, his hunched back managing to straighten itself. The samurai blinked, his blurred vision almost clearing. "I won't admit defeat. I was kinda hoping you'd spare me by now."
     Umibozu chuckled, his large, calloused hand shielding his pale face. "I wish I could stop. I want to stop. But I can't."
     Gintoki let out an incredulous grunt, "Funny."
     The yato threw his bloodied umbrella aside, the painted sunrise reflecting off his bald head. Gintoki blinked and threw his sword aside as well. "You win, Gintoki."
His dead eyes widened, "Don't f*ck around with me."
Umibozu shot him a half-hearted glare, "Watch your language. You better not be speaking around my daughter that way."
Gintoki shrugged, "Can't say for sure. She's a good eavesdropper."
The yato swooped up his weapon, thrust it into a sheath for... Umbrellas and nonchalantly walked to his ship, not shying away from glaring at the men who looked at him in fear. He slightly turned his head, one of his onyx eyes visible, "I'll be back just to get Kagura to simply meet her fiancée. It's her decision."
"You were holding back on me the entire time. I saw towards the end that your power was close to being unleashed," Gintoki stated casually, dusting off the dirt that stained his battered clothing.
The amanto merely nodded and walked onto his behemoth of a ship. Mouthing the words, "Tell Kagura I love her and that I say bye."
Gintoki waved, despondent eyes went to his sword. He let out a bitter breath and staggered home, pain and exhaustion engulfing his entire being.
***
Danna, come home, damn it. Sougo growled to himself, scratching the back of his head. He sat on their couch, leaning uncomfortably on the back of the couch whilst keeping his eyes on the vermillion-locked girl who was in a deep slumber. She's perfect. He smiled and lightly poked her cheek, causing her to elicit a childish giggle. He continued this motion until the front door slid open, and a miserable-looking samurai stepped in.
Sougo rushed to his side, slinging Gintoki's arm over his shoulder. He reeks of blood, dirt and sweat. What did you do to yourself, Danna? The officer walked him to his room, taking ginger steps. He laid him down on his unmade futon and tucked him in. He went to the kitchen, and quietly filled a glass of water. He brought it back to Gin without letting a single drop wet the floor. He set it down next to him and left his room silently, a breath he didn't know he had escaped his lungs and he sat himself down next to Kagura once more.
"What am I doing?" He asked himself, his eyebrows furrowing. "I'm supposed to be a sadist." He let his flaxen fringe expose his forehead as he leaned his head back and shut his tired eyes. F*ck the Yorozuya.
***
"Taichou, where do you intend on going?" A gruff, monotone voice asked.
Kamui stood tall, his vermillion locks and his one out of place strand rustled in an airy room, and his tight-lipped smile was plastered on his pale face. His cerulean irises glimmered curiously, as if pondering something. "Abuto, the measly samurai on planet Earth said to wait exactly two years. How many years have I been patient and not gone there?"
So we're going to Earth, then... "Two years, Taichou."
He clenched his fist, then opened it, then clenched it once more. "I want her with me."
Abuto jolted, his tiny beads of stunned obsidian widened, "eh?"
Kamui chuckled, "I'm not in love, Abuto. My imouto-chan is still, much to my chagrin, within the hands of that officer."
     His lieutenant scratched his stubble of a beard and peered at the vermillion-locked male quizzically. "Jealousy?"
     He jolted, a feint red tint coloured on his cheeks. It disappeared quickly. "Don't be unsightly, Abuto. She's my precious sister. All brothers treasure their sisters."
Not really... Abuto wouldn't dare say that aloud. "So then, are you interested in going again?"
Kamui's smile widened, "of course!"
***
"Okita-kun, are you okay?" Shinpachi asked, eyes full of concern.
Sougo grumbled and stirred, his crimson pearls glimmered when exposed to the bright candescent light. "Megane... What're you doing here?"
"I always come at 6:00. What happened to Gin-san? He's not waking up," he turned his head toward the samurai's bedroom door, a quiet sigh escaping his lips.
Sougo looked around, a scowl crawling onto his refined features. "Where's China?"
"Kagura-chan? She left just a minute ag-"
"I'm going."
Shinpachi eyed the officer warily, pushing his glasses further up on the bridge of his nose. He shook his head and reached for his broom.
***
"Sadist...?" Kagura asked, her legs momentarily pausing it's repetitive swinging about their favourite bench. "Aren't you a mess... Look at your clothes." I want to thank him. Give me a chance, Sadist.
He sat down next to her and exhaled a breath. "I figured you'd be here."
"Jeez are you out of shape. Why are you so tired?" She mocked, pulling out another package of Sukonbu.
He pushed back his flaxen fringe and leaned his head on the back of the bench, barely missing the large scratch mark that was made recently. "I thought you went to look for your dad. Or your crazy-*ss brother came and stole you. I was f*cking terrified you b*tch."
She flinched, heat rushing to her ivory skin. "Y-y-you're I-insane.. Wh-why were yo-you s-s-so concerned...?" Sh*t. I've lost my composure. Now how am I supposed to thank him?!
He dipped his head down so that his eyes were perfectly level with hers, his breath grazing against her lips. "Chi-"
     "I'm going to have to ask you to remove your face from my beloved sister's. Unless you want me to de-gut you."
     Sougo nonchalantly turned his head toward the unsettling, sugar-coated voice. He smirked, "So you finally came."
     Kagura growled, "Bakamui."