Silly.

It's been four weeks since the birth of Kaguya Okita. The couple hadn't been more overjoyed since. The child very rarely cries and simply gurgles when hungry. And her large smile never leaves her pale face. She inherited her mother's glimmering cerulean pearls and managed to snake Kagura's monstrous strength in her as well. Her already shoulder-length hair was flaxen, and Sougo complained she doesn't own most of his traits, adding that 'Our poor daughter mostly looks like you, China. I hope this is just a momentary thing.' This comment resulted in his head getting slammed into the hard surface of the concrete sidewalk. He was holding onto the leash of their dog, Sadaharu, who helped the man get back up. He nearly stumbled over in the dizzying after-effects of her German Suplex. He shouldn't have subscribed to the wrestling channels.
     Kagura, paused to look at her husband patience waning, "Concede, dumb*ss. You deserved that."
     He snorted mockingly, promptly shaking his head at her overzealous statement. "You just need to learn how to take a joke." Unconsciously, he twitched in anticipation, hoping she wouldn't wrap her arms around him and painfully slam him into the ground for the second time. It hurts both his pride and his head.
     She sighed, her calm composure unfazed by him. "Im tired, Sadist. Just admit you were wrong so we can go home."
     This, he laughed at. "For what exactly? I didn't do anything wrong!"
     Sadaharu whined, his foggy-grey eyebrows furrowing in concern. The both of them turned to him, and he nodded his snout at the carriage waiting idle in front of Kagura. Her gaze momentarily flickered to the stroller before looking at the dog in confusion. She immediately after snapped her gaze back to the place where their child should be but... wasn't. Latching onto her husband's sleeve, she dragged him behind her and made a frantic sprint in search of their newly-born infant. The universe shook beneath her furious steps.
     "Oi, China."
     She screwed her head to look at her husband, who was outrageously calm for such a life-altering catastrophe. "What."
     "Sadaharu knows where she crawled to. We've been going the wrong way." He gestured behind him with the tilt of his head. As she averted her gaze, he grabbed her hands that were quivering excessively and gave them a firm squeeze. "Don't be such a baby. We'll find her."
     Her cerulean eyes widened at this. When had he become so reliable?
     He walked her back to where they started, and followed the big canine to the dojo behind the park.
There, in the hands of Kagura's older brother, slept their beloved Kaguya.
     "Ah! Officer-chan, I see you've gone and married my beloved sister! And didn't invite me!" His features darkened, as his voice was injected with malice, "and you had a child." He gently caressed Kaguya's soft locks, his cerulean eyes still locked on the man in front of him.
     "Kamui. Return my child to my wife now," Sougo said, his voice inexplicably cold. Crimson orbs shone with sinister intent as he slowly walked toward the yato.
     My, my, my, look who has gotten stronger over the past years! Kamui thought jubilantly, tilting his head; clearly unfazed by Sougo's grim mien. "One step closer and I'll crush her tiny head~"
     His gait unhindered, he hissed out,"You wouldn't do that. You're just as weak as me. The only reason you left your sister was because you couldn't control your power. You thought you were going to kill her. Pathetic. You love Kagura and you love Kaguya."
     Kamui's eyes widened at this, no longer able to contain his surprise. Quickly regaining composure, he wrapped his pale, sinewy fingers about Kaguya's tiny head; gaping smile tugging at his lips.
     Kagura refused to speak. She lacked the ability to do so at the moment. The atmosphere took a drastic plunge into horrifying territory, one in which she didn't wish to tread on. Her loathed brother, who had an undeniable battle acumen, was shaking. He's scared to take a life...
     Sougo withdrew his honed blade; striking Kamui to skillfully aim just beside the veins on his neck, the cool metal of its sharpness made him shiver with... Fear? The feeling was unidentifiable, he wasn't able to grasp the true meaning behind this rare emotion that he barely experienced. However, deep within the chasms of his heart was simply a coward. A man who looked at his beloved sister in disdain.
     "Bakamui... Why're you crying?"
     He silently gasped, bringing his hand to his cheek to feel the salty wetness that streaked down his face. The tiny child in his hands shifted and stirred, making him sharply release his grip on her head and hold her firmly in his arms. He felt his life crumble when her eyes that were congruent to his stared at him. Innocent and kind. His tears intensified as he easily removed Sougo's blade and hugged her, not paying mind to the astonished couple before him.
     Sheathing his katana, he eyed the yato warily and looked to his wife, "...Should we-" he nearly felt his heart jump out as she smiled brighter than he's ever seen her smile before. Her cheeks flushed pink and she was shaking with happiness. Averting his gaze, he covered his mouth. Damn b*tch... Can still make me feel this way even though we're married...
     Kagura walked over to her brother, "Bakamui, visit her anytime. I think... She'll like her uncle..."
    Sobbing like a toddler, he pulled her into a warm embrace, smiling when she squeezed back. "I love Kaguya... And I love you..." He whimpered out between sobs.
     She giggled, pulling out a tissue from inside the baby carriage and wiped away his tears. "My silly older brother."
     Sniffling in defeat, he hugged Kaguya once more. "Little Kaguya-chan~ uncle Kamui's going to teach you about everything! Deaths, the look of different internal organs, and-"
     "I'll snap your neck if you don't silence yourself." Kagura coldly said, a horrifying expression etched on her face.
     Kamui giggled and scratched his cheek, handing Kagura the baby. Standing up fully, he dusted off his black changsam and ruffled her vermillion locks, tousling them deeply. "I'll definitely visit." He jumped onto the roof of the restaurant as the moonlight caught his features.
     She used this opportunity to declare, "I love you too, Kamui!"
     His eyes widened as he lost his balance, nearly sliding off the triangular rooftop. With a gormless grin plastered on his face, he flashed them the peace sign and disappeared into the night.
     Sougo walked up to her and placed a searing kiss on her lips, and she smiled, only for it to be replaced with shock as he put more pressure on the pliant softness. She nearly allowed him access past her rows of ivory teeth when a gurgle interrupted them, making them immediately part. Sadaharu barked as well, howling not long after.
     They groaned in slight annoyance before placing their daughter in the stroller and beginning their peaceful(and impatient)walk home.
     Please fall asleep early tonight, Kaguya, Sadaharu! Sougo prayed to himself.