Just stay. Part 2

Kagura held her tongue. The revelation of her oh-so amazing fiancée better quell her, otherwise hell will be raised. She followed her father with tentative steps. She could see her brother's ship. She retched. F*ck, why is he here?
     "F*ck, why is he here?" Sougo scowled, clenching his sword within his fist.
     She felt some of her stresses float off her chest. "You'll be good, won't you?"
     He looked disturbed, "What? No."
     Gintoki hushed him as Umibozu slowly walked down to the grass of the park. He was followed by fellow yatos including Kamui and Abuto. The amanto smiled at Kagura and declared, "Kagura my beloved daughter, I introduce to you, Kuro. Your fiancée."
     Kagura flinched. He was a handsome man. Dark, shiny locks of hair neatly fell to his mid-neck, and his onyx pearls were mesmerizing. His voice was deep and soothing, it rang in her ears. "Kagura. I hope you will grow fond of me. I fell in love with you the instant Umibozu-sama showed me pictures. You're very graceful, kind, beautiful, and witty. My perfect yato."
     Sougo felt rage and jealousy boil in the depths of his heart. He watched on the side, waiting for Kagura to refuse him. To say she already loves someone else. He began to march forward, but was immediately halted by a certain silver-headed samurai. "Sougo, I think you should let Kagura go."
     He felt worried now, anxiousness engulfing him whole. "Danna, I hope to the Gods that you're messing with me."
     He shook his head, "They've proven multiple times that they have a greater advantage. You're going to get hurt."
     A chuckle. "Danna, have you forgotten what I'm like? Are you that old already? That crazy b*tch of a girl... Is mine."
     Gintoki ruffled his already unkempt locks and grunted, "Kids these days..."
     "I'm twenty."
     "Still a kid to me."
     They returned their attention to the amanto's, Sougo regarding Kuro with his most menacing, most malicious, and most sincere glare. Kuro scratched his cheek with his pale, bony finger, "Are you a friend of hers?"
     Sougo's hand twitched to rip his head off, "No. She's my childhood rival. We've known each other for six years."
     "Ah, I believe you're the one whom she despises." He had a smug expression on his fair face.
     "She's always been a tsundere. What about you, Black? I believe you're the one she's reluctant to get to know." Sougo grit his teeth.
     Kuro chuckled, "I'll have you know, my sister named me. Don't make fun of others. What are you, six? Kagura is to marry me."
     She butted in, her voice bitter, "I'm not marrying anyone... Yet. I never agreed."
     "You never said no."
     "Clingy..." Sougo muttered, his crimson gaze on the two.
Kagura glared at him, "Shut up, Sadist. Respect him. He could probably kick your *ss."
Kuro smiled, a feint pink tint colouring his cheeks, "Listen to Kagura, human." He slowly reached his hand over to the girl, slender fingers caressed her forehead, down her smooth skin to her collarbone. This made Sougo's eye twitch in lividness.
She felt heat travel to her face, the redness blatantly showing on her face. "D-don't.."
"It's fine, isn't it? You're going to marry me after all."
"She not marrying you, fool." Sougo interrupted, his voice seeping with vitriol. "F*ck off, will you?"
"That's right, Kuro... San. I'm merely a sixteen-year old girl who is not open to the idea of giving her entire being to another yato just yet. Pappi gave me the choice, so I'm saying no."
Kuro looked disappointed. Depression momentarily grazed his pale face. "I understand. I most definitely understand. But there shall be no other for me. I'll wait for you, Kagura. If you ever need anything, anything at all, come to me."
"I will. Thank you." Kagura was flattered, her heart leaping with an unexperienced emotion. It wasn't love. Truly, it wasn't. But it was close. More than friendship, less than lover. Much less than lover.
                                                                       ***
      She watched their ship depart. Unsettled by the quietness of her brother. She returned her attention to her rival. Sadist... That's right... To her bitter chagrin, she simply likes Sougo more, even if his petulant behaviour at the moment was driving her to the brink of insanity.
Said man seemed to see through her. Peering at her through those vacant eyes. "China."
"What, Sadist?"
"Why'd you refuse him?"
"Were you hoping for me to say yes?"
"Not hoping. Definitely not hoping. Expecting." He followed her with his eyes again as she walked past him, resting her umbrella in it's newly-made sheath.
Sadaharu walked up to her, the quiet padding of his feet made her smile. Gintoki stared at the dog and beckoned him toward him promptly mounting him afterward. They rushed home.
Kagura looked irked. "He took my only way home...."
Sougo smirked and noticed the celestial stars that decorated the night sky. "It's pretty."
     "It really is..... Ne, Sadist... Should I marry Kuro-san? I don't know anymore..."
     "Don't f*ck around with me. Just stay here with me, China. You've left enough and I've left enough. Just stay."
     She smiled, long vermillion strands fell from its buns and cascaded down to her hip, "it's been a long day. I'm kinda thankful you were there for it. Kinda."
     "Me too. Kinda."
     They faced each other and stuck out their tongues. Kagura was the first to speak, "Okay f*ck this sappy sh*t. Let's go. You haven't got your 100th win yet."
     "You're on."
     As the night went on, you could hear two dumb, lovestruck teenagers.