World's most sadistic wedding. Pt. 2

"Hinowa, does Kagura work today?" Asked Tsukuyo, walking into said woman's bedroom.
     "Yes. Although I'm not sure if she will. She has Okita-kun, after all..."
     Hinowa was busily folding kimonos, neatly categorizing them by colour. Tsukuyo sat down next to her and casually asked, "Do you think they ******* for real?"
     Hinowa froze, dropping the clothing in her hands and dramatically turning to face her friend, "n-no th-that's impossible!"
The blonde shrugged, taking a drag from her pipe. She rhythmically tapped the tatami mat repeatedly, "The man's been getting impatient..."

***
"Sadist, I'm going to work now," Kagura called, slipping on her knee high boots and jacket.
Said man, who was not wearing a shirt, abruptly grabbed her arms and pulled her back, his nose in her hair, "You're not working as a courtesan anymore."
"Oi, fiancé-b*tch, if you want your face to stay pretty, I suggest you let go of my arm!" She threatened, thrashing her limbs about.
He smirked and licked her ear, making her yelp, "so you admit I'm pretty?"
"Shut up, I'm running late! Don't you have work, too?!"
He scratched his neck and shook his head, "I have a day off, China. So before you go and cheat on me, we're going to return to my bedroom."
"No, we're not! Jeez, give me a break for once, I'm tired!" She declared, stomping her foot.
He walked past her and leaned against the doorframe, an amused look on his face, "then just stay home with your soon-to-be husband."
She kicked his shin, "No! I'm going to bring home money too whether you like it or not!"
He rubbed the throbbing pain in his leg and asked, "What do you do there anyway?"
"You know the answer! B-but I refused to do that line of work since you came so... I stay and charm the men and switch with another courtesan when they're too drunk to notice." She immediately after cursed under her breath for casually saying such information to her very possessive boyfriend.
"I disagree with such a laid-back tactic. What if one of them does not drink? He'll refuse you leaving and you'd have to stay!" His lazy tone was slowly gaining vehemence as he clenched his crossed arms in aggravation.
"Calm down, Sadist, that won't happen. You really think a calm and collected man who doesn't drink would go to a place like that? It's for disgusting business men who need to relieve stress. So, would you please stop getting your man-panties in a twist and let me go to work?" She stood before him, her hands on her hips.
He clicked his tongue and moved out of the way, soon after sliding open the door for her. She hummed happily and placed a searing kiss on his lips, "Thank you for being cooperative, Sougo. Why don't you figure out who's coming to the wedding? That'll keep you busy, right?"
The door closed behind her as she swiftly walked to work.
Damn b*tch, that's unfair. Sougo thought, his calloused fingers on his lips. "I need groomsmen, huh..."
***
"Hinowa, Tsuuky, I'm here!"
The latter walked out of the former's bedroom, a surprised look on her face, "Kagura... Wouldn't Okita dislike you being here?"
She smiled mischievously, "I can do things..."
Hinowa wheeled out soon after, "wh-what? Please tell us what you did..."
Kagura ignored her and walked into the courtesan's room, plopping herself on the leather couch situated in the middle of the room.
"I manipulated him. Need I say more?" She leaned her head on the back of the couch, her cerulean eyes glimmering with humour. "We're going to get married." She lifted her hand and showed the diamond crested pearl on her slender ring finger.
     Tsukuyo eyed it suspiciously, a mesmerized look in her amethyst orbs. While, to her left, a woman was slowly growing impatient and antsy from staying such a distance from the girl. "Tsu- Tsukuyo! Bring me closer to her!"
     The blonde raised an eyebrow, "You can wheel yourself, no?"
     She waved her arms and yelled, "You put on the brakes when you brought me here!"
     Kagura laughed and made her way to her boss, a gormless grin on her lips, "It's okay, I can walk. Here, Hinowa."
     She excitedly grabbed her friend's hand and hungrily drank in the sight of the expensive ring. "Oh, wonderful, simply wonderful!"
     "Both of you shall be my bridesmaids. There'll also be Anego, Sacchan, and Kyuubei."
     The women locked their star-struck gazes on the girl; Hinowa's eyes coruscated. "Oh, I'd be so happy to!"
     "I've phoned them already. Silly Sacchan and Anego was crying," Kagura whispered, her eyebrows furrowed to hold in the tears that dared to fall. "How pathetic. Crying over such a foolish feat."
     Tsukuyo grabbed her hand and clenched it, making the girl's gaze snap to her. "It's not foolish, Kagura. They're your precious friends, you have a right to cry because of them."
     She nodded and smiled a toothlessly before saying, "Let's get to work, shall we?"
                                                                            ***
     She came home, her fiancé standing vigil in front of the door nearly scaring her half to death. His usual lax face was abnormally grim, and his hands were trembling. She had always been keen(when she had to be)and she knew not to question her partner's sudden despondency. Although, she knew he was the type to not keep things to himself. Either he'd tell someone, or say it in an obscured way. So, the sinister feeling in her stomach would soon be confronted, whether it would be heaven or hell.
     "China," he choked out, his voice hoarse.
     "Sadist, are you okay?" She couldn't help but let it come out in an unsympathetic tone, for she didn't want the answer. Who would, in my situation?
     He slumped to his knees, grabbing onto her forearms for support. His breathing grew erratic as he brought one arm down and hugged his stomach. "Chi....Na... I-I w-was bored... S-so I se-sent Hijibaka an I-invitation to m-meet here."
     "Why? Don't you hate him?" She asked, her sickening thoughts dissipating completely.
     He growled and shot her a glare before he grew pale and faced the floor again, both arms clenched around his stomach. "Sh-shut up, dumb b*tch... I-I do-don't ha-hate him that m-much. I-I wa-wanted him to b-be my best man... A-and h-he agreed... B-but I couldn't let him leave u-unp-punished, so I-I put a laxative I-in his drink... B-but h-he grabbed the w-wrong cup and put his d-disgusting mayo in i-it. I-i couldn't act s-su-suspicious s-so I drank the one with the l-laxative..." He groaned miserably, comparable to a man on their deathbed and slowly made his way to their bathroom, quickly swinging it shut.
     "Stupid-head," said Kagura in a pseudo-like way, not wanting to be punished for wanting to originally fall on her *ss and laugh the entire night away.
     He returned, his face creased as if he had aged fifty years. His knees buckled with every step he took. She had to roughly clamp her top row of pearly teeth down on her bottom lip to restrain her laughter, tears beginning to form in the corners of her eyes.
     "Shut up," he remarked, trying his hardest to sound menacing, but it only came out in a defeated croak.
     She recovered before kissing him on his chapped lips, soon after making her way to their bedroom. "You better not do that at out wedding, Sougo."
     He smirked, "Oho, I wouldn't ruin the night like that, Kagura."

A/N: Sorry for the slight hiatus! I promise the wedding will be in the next chapter! Hopefully this made up for it. Have a nice day!