Where it hurts the most.

"Sadist?" Kagura called, the unsettling silence of the cold, desolate room made her feel desperate. After he dragged her here like a ragdoll and threw her on the bed, he simply sat there. Looking directly at the floor. The darkness shielding his face and emotion.
"Sadist?" She called again, more concern and discomfort in his name. She rested her hand on his back, "Are you okay?"
She managed to see, within the darkness, his head shaking back and forth. Then, another long silence before his deep, monotonous voice rang, "China, if Megane told you he loved you-not as a brother, what would you say back?"
He felt her fingers twitch on his back. She sighed and slowly removed her hand. "Jeez, what's this now? First Kuro, now Shinpachi?"
"Is that your answer?" He asked, turning his head to face her. His eyes shone dangerously as the dim moonlight illuminated the side of his face, catching his handsome features.
She twitched and responded. "No. I would probably say I loved him back..." She let herself enjoy the emotions that fluttered onto Sougo's face before she continued, "But not in that way."
     He looked much more relaxed, which was augmented by the fact that Kagura laughed at him. "You stupid head, why would that be plausible? He's family."
     He then turned toward her completely, placing his knees on the side of his bed, making it creak. "Lay down."
     She raised an eyebrow, "Why?" She felt her back being drawn to the mattress, as he leaned in so close, his breath was fanning her neck. It smelled of mint.
     "Ngh... What on Earth are you doing?" She tried to threaten him with her usual sharp and direct tone, but her voice came out in a quiet, needy whisper; a very dangerous thing to do in front of a sadist.
     He positioned himself so that her legs were practically wrapped around his waist. Now, he had very easy access to the girl laying beneath him. His hair slid over his back and fell to her cheek, his flaxen strands tickling her.
     "Okay, that's... Enough now." She intoned nervously, the worry and fright seeping from her voice as she said each word.
     She seemed to be ignored as he swept down and held her arms still with his large, calloused hand. He lowered down further, their eyes meeting. He felt her long lashes as she blinked in surprise. "Sa...d-IST?!"
     He suddenly slapped her neck, right where he left the mark. Slowly, he recoiled and showed her his hand, "A mosquito. I noticed it when I turned to you." He gently moved her legs and slid off of the bed. "I'm going to shower. You can go."
     The moonlight also coincidentally captured her beautiful features, and he noticed the very red tint on her cheeks. He smirked, "We're you expecting me to do something? You naughty girl..." He caressed her long strands of silky vermillion and softly nibbled on its edges. "I'll be patient for now..." He whispered, releasing her hair.
     "Exactly what... Do you mean by that...?" She asked. F*ck, since when has he been so flirtatious?
     He shrugged, a dubious smile on his lips. "I'll walk you home. Let's go."

                                                                      ***

     "Kagura."
     "Shinpachi, I'm sorry, I- I didn't expect to be home this late..."
     Said man sighed and abruptly turned to Sougo, a cold look in his eyes. "What did you do to her?"
     "Guess." Sougo retorted, tantamount to Shinpachi's tone.
     "You harassed her." He pushed back his glasses and began to remove his large coat. "Okay, leave now."
     "I don't like the fact that you're undressing, Megane. And you say I harassed her."
     "Enough. I'm not doing anything. I'm just removing my coat." He folded it neatly and placed it in the closet, his eyes not leaving Sougo's. "Excuse yourself immediately."
"Okay, Shinpachi," Kagura intervened, grabbing the man by the shoulders, slightly bringing him back. "Let's not get riled up now, Hm? Go get undressed."
Shinpachi clicked his tongue irately and pulled off his undershirt, revealing toned t muscles that weren't there five years before. He walked into Gintoki's old bedroom and slid the door shut.
"Aha, he's been going through some changes. But seriously, leave now, dumb Sadist," She said, crossing her arms about her chest.
Sougo roughly pulled her towards him and whispered into the crown of her ear, "If you're attracted to his pathetic muscles, you would definitely be attracted to mine." He snorted at her fiery red face and released her, promptly walking out the door. "Night, fat*ss China."
     Kagura grabbed her ear and felt the hotness of it. "Sh*t."
     "What did he do to you?"
     She jumped and turned to the noise and saw a shirtless Shinpachi leaning against the beam of the room. "Nothing that should concern you..."
     He scoffed and walked over to her, grabbing her hand and moving it away. "You have a mark here..." Silence.
     She twitched in anticipation. "U-um... No-nothing really happened... He-he... At work- um..." F*ck! He's going to catch on! Stupid Kagura, regain your composure!
     "I see, come here." Shinpachi said, stretching his arms out.
     Kagura gingerly walked into his arms and he stated, "I'm the one who watched you grow and develop over the past three years," his grip tightened, "Not him."
     She pushed him off, hurt, widened eyes staring at him. "What are you trying to say?"
     He momentarily paused before strongly declaring, "I love you, Kagura."
     ".........eh....?"

                                                                     ***

     Sougo was silently walking, the sheet-white layer of snow crunching beneath his feet. "That little sh*t confessed..."